• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Strain TV Show Discussion Thread

689 posts in this topic

The wife is VERY loyal and giving in the comic. She is always very needy. Some of the scenes are straight from the comics. It all plays out well... Promise.
question is their a difference each creature. if they look different because the bodies were dead compare to the host bring alive.

Episode 3 hooked with that 2 minute intro of the make up apply. I brought my family just to watch that 2 minutes. I am hooked I even bought the book to get past the TV show I am enjoying it so much.

Yeah, I am contemplating doing that too....

Can't decide if I just wait until the show runs it course, or go on ahead...

Episode 3 hooked with that 2 minute intro of the make up apply. I brought my family just to watch that 2 minutes. I am hooked I even bought the book to get past the TV show I am enjoying it so much.

Yeah, I am contemplating doing that too....

Can't decide if I just wait until the show runs it course, or go on ahead...

i'm going to try and get the book this weekend hopeful, it could be like the walking dead when you think is going to go one way and it goes the other way.

The books are good for the most part. The first book is a page turner while the second kind of had me a little meh. It gets a little slow, and tedious at times and I felt compelled to just finish it. I still have yet to buy and read the last book as well. As far as the show goes, I'm loving it. Sure, it has some parts that I'm thrown a little off buy (wife in shed whimpering whilst monster husband tells her to run and she just stands there-runnn person_without_enough_empathy :screwy: ). I am in for the show as long as it last though I'm sure.

Just caught up on episodes 3 and 4, loving it! Can't wait for tomorrow. Also considering buying the trade(s), and if I should sell my #1 or hold onto it.

Gradejunky - Can't agree more regarding the wife in the shed, like I get that she was stunned for a bit but she was face to face with him for a helluva long time before she finally moved. Was almost painful to watch that part lol