• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

Highly disagree. I think for "test" footage, it was spectacularly done.

Exactly. For test footage it was quite good, and even better than some action sequences in a few big budget superhero movies.

Plus, I don't know a heck of a lot about Deadpool, but I feel like I get his character enough to feel that the humour from the scene was spot-on Deadpool's game.

The leather one-liner comes to mind as an instant goodie lol

I'm not a fan of Deadpool (I'm more a Cable fan), and I still was impressed with the test footage.

It just seemed to capture the essence of Deadpool, and the universe he plays in. But it also gave me hope we will end up seeing more characters from that time period if they are able to pull him off successfully.

Ryan Reynolds On DEADPOOL; Says It's A Film He Hopes "Fanboys Could Embrace"

-------------------

“I'm incredibly happy about it, we've got a director that understands that world, and writers with a lavish devotion to the canon of that character.” He then tells what he thinks the most important aspect of making the film is. ''That's the most important aspect: it's made in a way the most critical of fanboys could embrace. Well, that's the hope.''

“It's been a long time, but it's happened in the right way and that's all that matters.”

He ends off the interview by saying he thinks the main key to making this film a success is having faith in everyone you’re working with, “You gotta have faith in the people you're working with, and have faith in the prep, and that's all I'm doing.” He then continues, "On this one, the prep's been 11 years. You'd like to think you're putting your best foot forward, but we'll see.''

-------------------

T.J. Miller May Have Just Revealed His Role In DEADPOOL

.@BeetleBench @ccstandup It wouldn't be that I am so method that @RealErlich is a tub of arrogance but #Deadpool #WeaselThin

— t.j. miller (@nottjmiller) March 17, 2015

I like T.J. Miller. He is really funny in 'Silicon Valley' (which will be back on April 12th). He also did the voice of Fred in 'Big Hero 6'.

izqLDMW.png

I am sure he will bring the same humor to this role.