• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

I called this one a month ago, everyone was thinking it will be Domino or Syrin, I just knew it will be Ness..

From an investment stand point NM98 is already high and will cost you dearly to invest in.

Rob Liefeld can stand on his hands and try and convince everyone its the 1st appearance, but:

1st appearance of Vanessa IS X-Force 19

and her first full appearance and acknowledgment of Copycat is Deadpool Circle Chase #3

I called this one a month ago, everyone was thinking it will be Domino or Syrin, I just knew it will be Ness..

From an investment stand point NM98 is already high and will cost you dearly to invest in.

Rob Liefeld can stand on his hands and try and convince everyone its the 1st appearance, but:

1st appearance of Vanessa IS X-Force 19

and her first full appearance and acknowledgment of Copycat is Deadpool Circle Chase #3

I think I'd agree….NM #98 establishes Domino as a character and has no mention of her being a shapeshifter. Regardless of what Copycat does, Domino is still a character and therefore NM #98 should be her first real appearance.

Likewise, we have no way of establishing Copycat as a character until XF #19. Maybe, at least XF #11 if you believe retconning is acceptable.

I think this says a lot , no?? I would say X-Force 19 :popcorn:

"Copycat, whose real name is Vanessa Carlysle, has shapeshifting and power mimicry abilities, hence her rather on-the-nose moniker. She first appeared in "New Mutants" #98 disguised as Domino, later revealing herself to be Copycat in "X-Force" #19. Like Deadpool, she was also part of the Weapon X program at one point in her life."

DEADPOOL Set To Close Vancouver's Georgia Viaduct This April To Shoot A Critical Scene

The use of the Georgia Viaduct is said to be necessary in order to shoot a critical scene in the film that requires a highway overpass entering a downtown core. If the teaser trailer we've already seen is any indication, this could mean another high-octane highway chase sequence is in the works. Outside of this tidbit, not much is currently known about the film's plot, but with the Viaduct being a highly public area, we are likely to see set photos possibly revealing more about the highly anticipated film in the next month or so.

Mr. Dobrovolny also assured citizens that “[he] can say with certainty that the Viaduct will not be blown up.”

Ryan Reynolds Says DEADPOOL Rating Is Still Being Debated

Ryan Reynolds took some time off from the production of Tim Miller's Deadpool to take part in an interview with EW to promote his upcoming film with Helen Mirren, Woman in Gold. During the interview Reynolds was asked whether Deadpool would be rated PG-13 or rated R and answered "That debate rages on. We’ll see. "

After calling the upcoming Deadpool film "a bit of wish fulfillment" Ryan Reynolds discussed what makes The Merc With The Mouth such an interesting and unusual character. "It’s just how unusual he is. You understand why there was trepidation to make the movie early on? Because it’s a really difficult character to put up on the screen for the studio. He’s a character that’s aware he’s in a film, He’s aware that he breaks the fourth wall."

Deadpool is an R-rated character though. He is more inherently violent than other heroes in the MCU with the exception of maybe Punisher. I hope that the make an R-rated version of the film too. It would be truer to the character.

Deadpool is an R-rated character though. He is more inherently violent than other heroes in the MCU with the exception of maybe Punisher. I hope that the make an R-rated version of the film too. It would be truer to the character.

True, but how many parents are going to bring their child, who is a die-hard Deadpool fan, to see an R-rated movie? There are A LOT of under-17 Deadpool fans.

It's the delicate balance Fox is going to have to manage.

I foresee them making this "R" and then doing the whole "song and dance" with the MPAA to get it a PG-13 with as little editing as possible.

Then releasing the "R" rated version on video.

That's a good point. Although I feel like the only way folks wouldn't take a kid to an R-rated movies these days is if they show a female nipple. Violence is okay, but if there's a boob, they'll be on the studio's like white on rice.

I'd love to hear some hardcore swearing in a movie once again.

And Deadpool has to be R. I mean, it's supposed to be Deadpool.

The way Renyolds is talking about how the interesting point of playing Wade is that he breaks the 4th wall makes me cringe. This can go really really stupid, very very quickly.

Go back to the roots before all Deadpool did was break the 4th wall. He was funnier back then.