• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

I'd love to hear some hardcore swearing in a movie once again.

And Deadpool has to be R. I mean, it's supposed to be Deadpool.

The way Renyolds is talking about how the interesting point of playing Wade is that he breaks the 4th wall makes me cringe. This can go really really stupid, very very quickly.

Go back to the roots before all Deadpool did was break the 4th wall. He was funnier back then.

I agree...

Not sure how I feel about that... But I will give it a chance.

As long as the 4th wall is handled delicately, it could be good.

Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back broke the fourth wall three times and it was funny.

They could do something like mock himself in X-Men Origins: Wolverine or nonchalantly joke about how long it has taken to get this movie made.

Straight talking to the audience will get boring and unfunny quickly though. It's great for a comic…not a movie.

I would love to see the 4th wall broken too, but it would need to be à la Frank Underwood in House of Cards: Breaking the 4th wall to either express contempt about someone else in the room or boast about manipulating them. That would totally work with Deadpool.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead joins Deadpool!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/335169-newcomer-brianna-hildebrand-joins-deadpool-as-negasonic-teenage-warhead#/slide/1

The Hollywood Reporter brings word that the cast of Deadpool has added another mutant to the cards with newcomer actress Brianna Hildebrand as Ellie Phimister, AKA Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Created by Grant Morrison and Frank Quietly, and named after a song by the band Monster Magnet, Negasonic Teenage Warhead was a protege of Emma Frost who is a telepath with vast precognitive abilities.