• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

Man, I hope it's not motion capture. "real" looks so much better.

Look at stupid Thanos' lips in GOTG.

Or Dr Manhattan on Watchman.

The only reason it "worked" for Ninja Turtles is they are giant turtles.

Ryan Reynolds On Why DEADPOOL Is Finally Being Made And GREEN LANTERN Regrets

------------------

As for how that teaser ended up online, Reynolds claims to be as in the dark as the rest of us! "The initial [leak] came from Fox they think — someone recorded the footage on their iPhone and then released it. And then once that happened, somebody hacked into Blurred Studios and got the original footage in high-res and put it online."

------------------

"I was excited, because you can look back at an email chain from all of us, the core group involved in Deadpool, saying 'We should leak this, f***er,' like three years ago. Saying, 'Hey, if this thing is going to stagnate, one of us should just say 'Whoops, I slipped it online by accident.' And nobody seemed to want to nut up and do that, myself included. Someone did it for us, years later, when we all completely assumed it was dead in the water."

------------------

"When we shot Green Lantern, nobody auditioning for the role of Green Lantern was given the opportunity to read the -script, because the -script didn’t exist. I’m not complaining about it — it was an opportunity of a lifetime, and if I were to go back and retrace my steps, I would probably do everything the exact same way. But -script, that’s what’s different on this one."

------------------

I have to agree on that last statement. Green Lantern had a lot of good things going for it. But the story was not one of them.

:(

That leaked footage was the best thing to have happened, since It was the ultimate green light.

I still haven't seen Green Lantern, and I was even given a free copy. The DVD sits quietly collecting dust.

That leaked footage was the best thing to have happened, since It was the ultimate green light.

I still haven't seen Green Lantern, and I was even given a free copy. The DVD sits quietly collecting dust.

I'd say it's worth watching for the visual aspect. It's very well put together in that regard, IMO.

Deadpool seems to be cooking along quite steady.

Morena Baccarin And Taylor Schilling Among Those Testing For Lead Female Role In DEADPOOL

--------------------

20th Century Fox has apparently made test deals with only a small group of actresses, with four candidates named by the site. Those are Morena Baccarin (Gotham), Taylor Schilling (Orange is the New Black), Crystal Reed (Teen Wolf), and Rebecca Rittenhouse (The Red Band Society). One more might be in the mix, but they don't have a name as of yet.

--------------------

Someone in the comments suggested Domino.

Morena+Baccarin+Los+Angeles+Confidential+Magazine+xwYdggbnf5yl.jpg

Aaron will probably happen across this since he is in the area.

DEADPOOL Working Title Revealed

--------------------

However, when the cameras do start rolling in and around Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, don't expect the Fox/Marvel production to use the same title that fans of the Merc With A Mouth could easily recognize. Instead, Deadpool will be using Wham! as its working title, which Production Weekly has confirmed.

--------------------

Aaron will probably happen across this since he is in the area.

DEADPOOL Working Title Revealed

--------------------

However, when the cameras do start rolling in and around Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, don't expect the Fox/Marvel production to use the same title that fans of the Merc With A Mouth could easily recognize. Instead, Deadpool will be using Wham! as its working title, which Production Weekly has confirmed.

--------------------

yeah, we found out about that a while ago. I don't know why they bother with alt names for films. Everyone knows what they are. Fifty Shades of Grey, for example, was the Adventures of Max and Gromit. The moment that the studios announced the 'working title' some stupid blog posted "such and such movie is 'working title'." so what's the point?

Dont you love it when someone who's never made a fist before, makes that stupid pose that seems to be overly popular these days.

May as well do the tongue thing that Myley Cyrus does

Huh. I didn't see that coming.

DEADPOOL Movie To Include ‘X-Men’s Colossus; Gina Carano Joins Cast

---------------------

Ever since Deadpool was confirmed to be in the works, and time travel was introduced in X-Men: Days of Future Past, comic book fans have been hoping – and downright expecting – to see the Merc with a Mouth join forces with the X-Man most known for time-hopping: Cable. “Deadpool” creator Rob Liefeld has confirmed that Cable is on the way, but apparently, it will be Piotr Rasputin a.k.a. Colossus (Cudmore) who first crosses over into the solo film series.

Though details on how Colossus will fit into the film, or how large a role he may play aren’t available just yet, comic fans will know that an X-Men member showing up in Wade Wilson’s life isn’t entirely unprecedented. It’s hard to think of any evil mutant actually capable of resisting Deadpool’s bullets and blades without steel skin, so why not give one under-utilized hero a bigger piece of the spotlight?

---------------------

Dont you love it when someone who's never made a fist before, makes that stupid pose that seems to be overly popular these days.

Gina Carano is a mixed martial arts fighter.

I would have loved for him to make that comment to her directly

I laughed when I first read his comment!!

Get her over here lol

Think I've never been punched in the face before?