• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

Yeah, it would be cool if he played GL again but I doubt that will happen. Hell, DC has a great product w the Flash TV show and they recast him for the movie so casting Reynolds as GL again, considering the flack they got from the movie, would be liking having Deadpool's mouth sewn shut in the new movie.

Sounds like they start shooting end of March through May tentatively. My girl is hoping to get on the crew as well but you never know with these big films.

http://yvrshoots.com/2015/01/start-date-...ml#.VLq1e8ZsGmR

Looks like the reference source has been moved.

DEADPOOL Will Shoot In Vancouver This March

-----------------

According to GlobalNews.ca "the movie has booked two months at Vancouver's North Shore Studios, although it isn't known if the production will shoot in any other locations around the city." Ryan Reynolds recently announced that he'd finally committed to starring as the titular Merc with a Mouth, and he should have some friendly places to stay after work as the actor was born in Vancouver.

-----------------

if he really is attached to it, this movie will be DC level bad. Calling Ryan Reynold's auto-bomb...movie flops and is revenue neutral once marketing costs are included. Dollar bin gold in 10 years.

Rob Liefeld Says DEADPOOL Is A 'Pulse-Pounding Adventure'

-----------------

"I am unable to discuss anything specific to the screenplay but I can tell you that they have created a pulse-pounding adventure with action sequences that I feared would be stolen prior to the film reaching the big screen," Liefeld told Total Film Magazine. "They are that good. I wouldn't champion anything less. This film is unique and will instantly become the defining Deadpool story. This is what all other Deadpool movies will be measured against."

Liefeld also mentions that Ryan Reynolds is perfect for the part.

-----------------

A stunt friend of mine who's vying to work on the project has informed me they're not fully decided on whether they'll animate the thing with stop motion or have it be live action.

I'm REALLY hoping for live action. :wishluck:

Oh, you said DON'T quote you. Sorry.

Don't quote me on this, but a stunt friend of mine who's vying to work on the project has informed me they're not fully decided on whether they'll animate the thing with stop motion or have it be live action.

I'm REALLY hoping for live action. :wishluck:

They should make it claymation!

Or Legomation!