• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

Ryan Reynolds will actually do quite well in this... I agree that you can on most of his other films. I thought he was pretty amusing in that Jason Bateman switched bodies movie and even in Wolverine.

Deadpool will be better for him voicing it with his banter.

I think Ryan Reynolds is (and would be) perfect for the role.

I just don't see Deadpool alone carrying a full movie. He's far far better as a supporting character.

CF The Hulk. It's hard to make a compelling 2+ hour stand alone Hulk movie, as both of the Marvel attempts have shown. He's far better as a guest star, a la The Avengers.

IMO the first Hulk movie was a dog because Ang Lee destroyed it.

The 2nd movie was actually reasonably good with Tim Roth, but especially Edward Norton, who did really well with the role of Banner.

You can make a good Hulk movie, IMO, it just needs lots of Banner, the right villain and some smart story telling.

I actually thought Edward Norton made a great Banner,the film was good in my opinion.Then again Hulk is my favorite character,so I may be biased.

I enjoyed the Ed Norton Hulk movie until the end with Tim Roth/abomination. I thought the ending was a major let down.

I'm actually kind of blown away by how often I see Deadpool merchandise. People may say he's not mainstream, but when Wal-Mart, Kohls, Hot Topic, and JC Penny are selling Deadpool shirts, that obviously is saying something different. Considering that Deadpool hasn't been around for that long (relatively speaking), and their hasn't been a Deadpool movie to boost his fame/popularity, I can't think of another comic book character that receives this kind of attention.

Is Deadpool the next Wolverine? hm

Deadpool PG-13? Another crapola take on a decent superhero.

Seriously, just do something for the fans for once. I am sick of my favorite characters being portrayed for the masses.

T.J. Miller And Ed Skrein Eyed For Key Roles Alongside Ryan Reynolds In DEADPOOL

-----------------

It looks like the cast of Deadpool is finally coming together, with T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley) and Ed Skrein (The Transporter Legacy) in early talks to join the cast of the X-Men spinoff. Tim Miller is directing, while Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penned the screenplay. Ryan Reynolds has of course been confirmed as starring, and the movie was finally given a release date of February 12th, 2016 late last year.

-----------------

I'm actually kind of blown away by how often I see Deadpool merchandise. People may say he's not mainstream, but when Wal-Mart, Kohls, Hot Topic, and JC Penny are selling Deadpool shirts, that obviously is saying something different. Considering that Deadpool hasn't been around for that long (relatively speaking), and their hasn't been a Deadpool movie to boost his fame/popularity, I can't think of another comic book character that receives this kind of attention.

Is Deadpool the next Wolverine? hm

Harley Quinn :gossip:

T.J. Miller And Ed Skrein Eyed For Key Roles Alongside Ryan Reynolds In DEADPOOL

-----------------

It looks like the cast of Deadpool is finally coming together, with T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley) and Ed Skrein (The Transporter Legacy) in early talks to join the cast of the X-Men spinoff. Tim Miller is directing, while Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penned the screenplay. Ryan Reynolds has of course been confirmed as starring, and the movie was finally given a release date of February 12th, 2016 late last year.

-----------------

Worm and Ajax?

-----------------

-----------------

Worm and Ajax?

Or could it be?

T-Ray and Weasel

Director of DEADPOOL Gives Fans Advice On Getting The Movie Made

----------------------

Yahoo Movies Canada caught up with Tim Miller for his thoughts on the Deadpool movie that is still in development. Miller, a VFX artist who has worked on films like X-Men and X2, has been attached since 2011 to make his directing debut with Deadpool. He didn't say much but he did offer advice to fans who ultimately want the movie to see the light of day.

"I would say--'less anger more love. Fans saying how much they love Wade Wilson will win hearts and minds."

----------------------

Canada is going to be hopping with this one.

Yeah, I really hope she is able to get on it as I usually am able to get on set for anything she works on. (Not hang out all day, but pop in and see what she's working on)

And it would be super cool to meet Reynolds! PLUS, wrap parties are the best!