• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Church Terrific 5?

92 posts in this topic

So it's not coded, is that why cgc didn't list it as the mh copy? Is there a scan of it somewhere?

It is known to be the Crowley copy so that's what on the label.

There isn't sufficient evidence yet that it is the Church copy.

Couldn't agree with you more, West! That 9.4 is a stunner! While we're on the subject, other than the Crowley and the Overstreet copy (which, I guess, technically isn't a pedigree), do any other pedigree copies exist?

There is also a Crippen copy

And a Big Apple, for which I had to sacrifice a bull, a ram and a chicken, to the elephant god of wisdom, Ganesh - I mean GAtor.

terrific5.jpg

Love books in this grade area not to high and great eye appeal.

Thanks! Had been working with Verzyl on another book, with this one in the back of my mind. Being the great guy he is, he let me switch gears, buy the Terrific and hold the other book till next year.

Makes up for getting shut out on Heritage!

Couldn't agree with you more, West! That 9.4 is a stunner! While we're on the subject, other than the Crowley and the Overstreet copy (which, I guess, technically isn't a pedigree), do any other pedigree copies exist?

And a Big Apple, for which I had to sacrifice a bull, a ram and a chicken, to the elephant god of wisdom, Ganesh - I mean GAtor.

terrific5.jpg

That's right. Xavier Logan was kind enough to sell me the big apple copy and Alanna wrestled it from me :cry:

terrific5.jpg

That's right. Xavier Logan was kind enough to sell me the big apple copy and Alanna wrestled it from me :cry:

Took me a while to remember it is a pedigree! lol

Thanks! Had been working with Verzyl on another book, with this one in the back of my mind. Being the great guy he is, he let me switch gears, buy the Terrific and hold the other book till next year.

Makes up for getting shut out on Heritage!

Congrats!

terrific5.jpg

Took me a while to remember it is a pedigree! lol

I sure do miss that book. Take good care of it Flex!

who is alanna?

Just some dork.

..... my how quickly they forget from whence they came...... Alanna is the name of Flex's first true love..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Having seen it person, the picture does not do it justice. It is a beauty! :applause:

She is considered a Crowley. Might be a Mile High. One thing is for sure, she is a beauty!

<a  href=e5229be3-5ac4-4b87-869d-721e9a7e15b9_zps