• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inhumans movie (un)offically official?
3 3

281 posts in this topic

On 5/4/2017 at 4:16 PM, bronze_rules said:

Sucks that the image is being mocked.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/marvel-inhumans-costumes-draw-jeers-discount-halloween-store-165815910.html

I think they look pretty good, personally. Too bad lockjaw didn't make it to the photo.

I only hope they do a better job than AOS.:wishluck:

Pretty amazing that while Marvel excels on the big screen, it seems to be the exact opposite on the small one.

Interesting, I really liked the Netflix shows of Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist a lot.  AOS is still pretty good to me.  The 2nd half of the season is just awesome. 

On 5/5/2017 at 7:22 AM, 1Cool said:

I really hope this is good but I have to admit my spidey senses were tingling in a bad way when I saw this photo.  There are some interesting story lines they can utilize but it can go bad so quickly since they stories are fairly complex.

Yes, I'm thinking the same thing.  Seems like they are rushing this to the TV screen after years of talk of making a movie.  I'm keeping my :wishluck: and hope it's worth watching.

1 hour ago, musicmeta said:

Yes, I'm thinking the same thing.  Seems like they are rushing this to the TV screen after years of talk of making a movie.  I'm keeping my :wishluck: and hope it's worth watching.

Meh.  

This is obviously going to have a decent budget.  If not they would have just thrown it on Netflix, Freeform (whatever channel that is), etc. with their other low budget productions  (of which only Daredevil season 1 and the first four eps of season 2 so far have been any good IMO).

-J.

5 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

I would be very nervous if I paid those crazy prices on FF 45 thinking it would pay off when this debuts.  #bathtime

Actually looks to be rebounding a bit.  (thumbsu

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Fantastic+four+45&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=500&_udhi=1000000&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=91604&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&LH_Complete=1

-J.

7 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Obviously it rebounded once they said it was going to TV instead of just be canceled in general.

It will be bathtime for the these books.  Show is going to bomb. 

40 minutes ago, nWo_22 said:

Obviously it rebounded once they said it was going to TV instead of just be canceled in general.

It will be bathtime for the these books.  Show is going to bomb. 

You're talking SA here, not common BA/CA.  Those books will never be "cheap" again, no matter what the show does, especially in high grade.  Never.  2c

And I'm not sure how any of you high minded nerds are able to make such bold proclamations about the final quality of this show based on nothing more than a single poster and a 15 second voice over ad lol .  I think you will be in for a pleasant surprise once the final product is revealed  (unless of course your bias is so entrenched because it's "not the X-men", that anything about it will automatically "suck" in your opinion).

-J.

6 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

You're talking SA here, not common BA/CA.  Those books will never be "cheap" again, no matter what the show does, especially in high grade.  Never.  2c

And I'm not sure how any of you high minded nerds are able to make such bold proclamations about the final quality of this show based on nothing more than a single poster and a 15 second voice over ad lol .  I think you will be in for a pleasant surprise once the final product is revealed  (unless of course your bias is so entrenched because it's "not the X-men", that anything about it will automatically "suck" in your opinion).

-J.

FF 45 is a good book because it's a cool cover of the actual FF.  Inhumans are a C cover band you don't want to pay to see.

Send me a PM when the inhumans surpass Breaking Bad or Walking Dead.

Flash, Arrow, Gotham, AoS, and more than likely The Inhumans are such golly gee campy boring bad acting DREK.  Who has cable anymore?

It's either Netflix and chill, HBO, or movies.  Cable is such basic garbage.

1 hour ago, nWo_22 said:

FF 45 is a good book because it's a cool cover of the actual FF.  Inhumans are a C cover band you don't want to pay to see.

Send me a PM when the inhumans surpass Breaking Bad or Walking Dead.

Flash, Arrow, Gotham, AoS, and more than likely The Inhumans are such golly gee campy boring bad acting DREK.  Who has cable anymore?

It's either Netflix and chill, HBO, or movies.  Cable is such basic garbage.

This could just as easily been used to describe Guardians of the Galaxy.   Given what Marvel has done with that, I'm more than willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as they adapt one of Lee and Kirby's best runs in the history of comics.  

-J.

1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

This could just as easily been used to describe Guardians of the Galaxy.   Given what Marvel has done with that, I'm more than willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as they adapt one of Lee and Kirby's best runs in the history of comics.  

-J.

Movie studios is a big difference from a TV budget.

1 hour ago, nWo_22 said:

Movie studios is a big difference from a TV budget.

The two hour Pilot at least is getting an IMAX release.  I doubt Marvel would do that with a chintzy product that it didn't believe in.  

-J.

Still getting that non compelling vibe from this one.  Characters are too old for the young crowd and the adult driven shows need a ton of action and cool story lines but I guess if Flash can keep going maybe this one can find a nitch.