• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inhumans movie (un)offically official?
3 3

281 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Flatliner1313 said:

Looks bush.

Also, why is Black Bolt such a puss. He's getting jacked up by a police baton.

2 hours ago, media_junkie said:

That was exactly the same thought I had.

Me too.  I didn't like anything about it.  I kept waiting, figuring the big moment at the end was going to be some spectacular Medusa hair effect.  Instead...I think that last stinger with Lockjaw, is, I think, supposed to be a big "laugh"?  Like...oh he's a teleporting dog but he still makes noises like a regular dog! Isn't that funny! No. No, it isn't.  

Also, the actor playing Maximus seemed very whiny. Too much so.  

I wish they'd integrated this with AOS and broken it off from there. I know people (who don't watch) think that show isn't any good, but it's actually been excellent for the last season and 1/2. 

Trailer reminds me of the FF tv show that had a trailer many years ago but never got a show....this show looks HORRIBLE....and i love Inhumans ...and Medusa oh my...her hair looked so fake...who's idea was this.

Edited by krighton

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Isn't the Asian actor from X-Men: The Last Stand, where he had quills that came out of his skin?

niPVVKG.jpg

It comes close to looking like the same role.

his super power is popping kids balloons at parties....

On 5/8/2017 at 8:45 PM, Jaydogrules said:

The two hour Pilot at least is getting an IMAX release.  I doubt Marvel would do that with a chintzy product that it didn't believe in.  

-J.

Wrong. Show looks like garbage as expected. Fade everything Inhumans.

1 minute ago, jsilverjanet said:

So you think this looks good?

I think it looks like a TV show with a TV show budget for network television.  I wasn't expecting Game of Thrones type budget and effects, although the budget doesn't exactly look small.  The source material is pretty rich and it looks like they keep a lot of the themes from the comics, so I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out.  Like someone else said earlier, MAOS has excelled the last couple of seasons as well.  That plus seeing a live action Royal Family makes it worth a look.

-J.

2 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

I think it looks like a TV show with a TV show budget for network television.  I wasn't expecting Game of Thrones type budget and effects, although the budget doesn't exactly look small.  The source material is pretty rich and it looks like they keep a lot of the themes from the comics, so I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out.  Like someone else said earlier, MAOS has excelled the last couple of seasons as well.  That plus seeing a live action Royal Family makes it worth a look.

-J.

translation = it doesn't look good.

1 minute ago, Jaydogrules said:

lol I don't need to be translated I said exactly what I meant, RMA.

-J.

You evaded the question like a politician, FN. Let's be serious here at least.

Visually, as in the actual visuals, the show looks bad. The costumes are bad. The effects look cheap and fake.

Overall, the show looks bad. Terrible acting on the part of Ramsay Bolton, which doesn't make sense since he was decent on Game of Thrones. Black Bolt also doesn't look like he can act from the trailer, which is impressive since he doesn't say anything (obviously) and the actor playing him was decent in Hell on Wheels. 

1 minute ago, darkstar said:

You evaded the question like a politician, FN. Let's be serious here at least.

Visually, as in the actual visuals, the show looks bad. The costumes are bad. The effects look cheap and fake.

Overall, the show looks bad. Terrible acting on the part of Ramsay Bolton, which doesn't make sense since he was decent on Game of Thrones. Black Bolt also doesn't look like he can act from the trailer, which is impressive since he doesn't say anything (obviously) and the actor playing him was decent in Hell on Wheels. 

You're entitled to your opinions.  

Sounds like a show you should probably skip so that you aren't driven bonkers hating it so much.   (thumbsu

Me, I'm looking forward to it.  For the reasons I already explained in response to jsilverjanet.

-J.

2 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Sounds like a show you should probably skip so that you aren't driven bonkers hating it so much.   (thumbsu

-J.

The trailer for this show was released. I just watched it and posted about it here. As expected it looks bad. The promo material was already not a good sign. Suspicions confirmed. These types of shows simply do not have the effects budget to look good on television. If Enormous ever makes it to TV, it'll look bad too, guaranteed.

I typically don't stick around and harangue a show after deeming it not worth my time. It is quite odd that you are giving out this advice though, since your hate for Legion seemed to occupy quite a bit of your time and was worth posting about quite a bit...