• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX admits Elliot wrongdoing

142 posts in this topic

So...I won't see them hanging out at the Embassy Suites in Chicago like I did last year?

He claims any transgressions occurred almost decade ago - a fact I have challenged him on and am awaiting a response.

Surely he'll tell you the truth. lol

I'd like to hear his line of B.S. that's for sure. Scumbags of the hobby.

I don't consider this promoting the competition, so hopefully this doesn't go poof, but Dan (of PGX) is acknowledging Ryan Elliot wrongdoing on a forum that cannot be named. Pretty interesting.

Where's the Hulk #1 staples guy....?

I don't consider this promoting the competition, so hopefully this doesn't go poof, but Dan (of PGX) is acknowledging Ryan Elliot wrongdoing on a forum that cannot be named. Pretty interesting.

Please don't get him started up again trying to defend the indefensible. :facepalm:

Please don't get him started up again trying to defend the indefensible. :facepalm:

Sorry. ;)

What 'he' said:

This is something from almost a decade ago and I do not feel the need to address it anymore. People are going to believe what they want, nothing I say is likely to change that. We are not our past but we have become a much better company by learning from it. We have made mistakes, but we have learne...

End of quote.

I thought you said he acknowledged something.

What 'he' said:

This is something from almost a decade ago and I do not feel the need to address it anymore. People are going to believe what they want, nothing I say is likely to change that. We are not our past but we have become a much better company by learning from it. We have made mistakes, but we have learne...

End of quote.

You don't get it, or don't care. We are not talking a decade, not even close:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6230088#Post6230088

What 'he' said:

End of quote.

You don't get it, or don't care. We are not talking a decade, not even close:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6230088#Post6230088

No... I'm simply quoting exactly what he said.

What's the "forum that cannot be named"? Some other forums are CGC marketing partners, others aren't direct competitors. so as long as you're not actively promoting it why can't you mention it? (shrug)

Or, put another way, why would mentioning it be any different than mentioning eBay or CBR? People sell, chat and blog about comics all over the place. Are they all unmentionable now?