• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX admits Elliot wrongdoing

142 posts in this topic

That part about "you will see in the next 18 months" is pretty funny.

Just need another year and 1/2! :facepalm:

Seems a decade late and a reputation short, but who knows.

They've been in business for over a decade and have a grand total of 164 "likes" on FB. another recent edition to the thrid party grading market is already at 2,250. Maybe PGX is just pacing themselves.

(:

lol

Even if they're not consciously doing good cop, if they treat him with respect while they ask their questions, they can get the info they need to sink him.

Reacting as if Daniel is some rare butterfly who''ll flit away at the slightest provacation won't produce better results imho.

As seen across a decade and many, many messageboards it seems sort of a modus operandi for the guy. Find a new community, work the percentages for "underdog" sympathies, drop a few kernels but never any nuggets. Drift away when the heat builds.

But, you know, that's just a pov based on observance and could be totally off the mark. Good luck with getting specific detailed responses this time around. :wishluck: There's a first time for everything.

That could very well be what happens this time, too. But you won't know until you try, and keep in mind this is the first time in that location (with those people) for that.

I supervised welfare fraud investigators for a decade. Getting people to talk is consistently a good strategy.

It doesn't work all the time - and I can't say it will work this time. But any good investigator knows the value of "knock on the door and just talk".

You also ask opened ended questions. "When was the last time you beat your wife?" isn't going anywhere if you suspect abuse. "How are things with your wife? Man mine makes me crazy sometimes" is a better approach.