• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

That's the one I was referring to. Why did the bidders go over PGX to CGC? Maybe they prefer PGX? :tonofbricks:

2 sigs?!?

I'd of bought that one with the gold Campbell sig... Looks clean...

:cloud9:

That's the one I was referring to. Why did the bidders go over PGX to CGC? Maybe they prefer PGX? :tonofbricks:

Looks like someone subsequently pulled the trigger on the CGC copy after all.... $2919.

-J.

I got as close as I am going to get to having one. I bought the Mexican version :) Still pretty bada$$

The La Mole variant ended at $100 the other day.

I know it ended $107 and it was a VF/NM i sold 5 or more NM copies here on the boards for $40 .

ebay VF/NM

i just sold a VF for $75

VF

Thing is , they sold out at La Mole and no comic shop are selling these here on Mexico , at the beginning i got some resellers but now its hard and expensive.

I got as close as I am going to get to having one. I bought the Mexican version :) Still pretty bada$$

I know it ended $107 and it was a VF/NM i sold 5 or more NM copies here on the boards for $40 .

ebay VF/NM

i just sold a VF for $75

VF

Thing is , they sold out at La Mole and no comic shop are selling these here on Mexico , at the beginning i got some resellers but now its hard and expensive.

I am actually very surprised that the la mole covers are going for that much. I guess if you don't want to spend money on the OG version? is La Mole just going to continue to rehash old JSC artwork covers for their convention exclusives? lol

ebay VF/NM

i just sold a VF for $75

VF

I am actually very surprised that the la mole covers are going for that much. I guess if you don't want to spend money on the OG version? is La Mole just going to continue to rehash old JSC artwork covers for their convention exclusives? lol

Yes some people dont have the money for the original and buy the variant and on the other hand there´s a trend on foreign variants specially on silver age because of the rarity

Someone just paid $1000 for a strange tales 110 VG Uk pence , $700 for the Mexican Avengers 1 , $1500 some months ago for the mexican Journey into mystery 83 etc etc

Edited by Mijael.Levy

I remembering buying 3 of them when they first came out for $200-300 a piece and selling them after getting CGC 9.8's for $650.

I was happy then. :cry:

I remembering buying 3 of them when they first came out for $200-300 a piece and selling them after getting CGC 9.8's for $650.

I was happy then. :cry:

Still a tidy profit nonetheless. (thumbs u

-J.

Only 1 bidder on the auction. Wonder if people weren't bidding due to the holidays approaching ?

Severely cracked slab.

Should be parsed out from GPA's regular listings for the book in grade.

I'll email them.

-J.

I think what you mean to say is that with that kind of damage to the slab, CGC won't just go ahead and "reholder" it; they will in fact most likely have to re-grade it. It'll be treated the same as sending them a raw book for grading.

I think what you mean to say is that with that kind of damage to the slab, CGC won't just go ahead and "reholder" it; they will in fact most likely have to re-grade it. It'll be treated the same as sending them a raw book for grading.

Yes that's what exactly what I intended to say. (thumbs u

Looks like GPA has updated the sale result on their site as well and parsed it out from the other sales due to the damage to the slab.

-J.