• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP Lebowski, TJ Powell

177 posts in this topic

This has me torn up. Last time I saw him was HeroesCon 2010, I think (might've been a different show, brain not functioning :( )... He was truly one of the good people. My condolences to his friends & loved ones.

Miss ya, pal

RIP TJ

T.J. was an absolute rock and a saint to Sissy Trussell and myself after Beau died last year. Without him, as many of you know, I couldn't have run the fundraiser that helped Sissy so much late last year. I didn't know him well, but what I did know was that despite enormous challenges in his own life he was a great guy that made everyone he dealt with feel loved and/or entertained.

To those of you here who were close to him I am truly sorry for your loss.

TJ's last couple of posts HERE

Really glad I got to partake in his last couple of laughs on the boards.

I was wondering the other day where he was since I hadn't noticed a post from him in such a long time.

TJ's last couple of posts HERE

Really glad I got to partake in his last couple of laughs on the boards.

I was wondering the other day where he was since I hadn't noticed a post from him in such a long time.

I bought that Luke Perry book from him. lol