• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunfire & Big Hero 6

315 posts in this topic

has anyone mentioned the difference in price between each book in 9.8

one is doing considerably better than than the other.

Alpha Flight 17 CGC 9.8 sales

Big Hero 6 CGC 9.8

The Sunfire issue appears to be doing significantly better, but surprisingly there are not a lot of sales of either.

Yes, supply and demand. Kind of goes back to my earlier post....

I'm really confused. The Sunfire thing came out 2 or 3 months before the Alpha Flight issue. They both say Big Hero 6. What am I missing here? (I'm not talking about any auction descriptions, I just want to be able to describe my copy of the Sunfire thing properly)

I'm really confused. The Sunfire thing came out 2 or 3 months before the Alpha Flight issue. They both say Big Hero 6. What am I missing here? (I'm not talking about any auction descriptions, I just want to be able to describe my copy of the Sunfire thing properly)

Read the thread from the beginning. :makepoint:

When it comes to first appearances disputes like this, I just don't put "1st appearance" in the listing.

The vast majority of people that find the listing will be looking for the book based on title and number search parameters. I'd rather not put something possibly false in my listing than get 3% more hits.

Alpha Flight 16 is obviously the first appearance.

You are joking. I checked that out last week - one panel (tiny, unrecognizable, lemongirl (only) saying, check my new team out next month . . . ) ;)

But it has the big hero 6 logo...

I honestly think both can be considered first appearances BH6 #1 and AF #17 - I don't think a seller listing one for sale with the "first appearance" designation is fraud or doing something "uncool" - more a difference of opinion.

That logo could be considered a first appearance. Sure, its not, but don't pretend an argument couldn't be made :)

Here you go:

IALu6O.jpgVhhQ54.jpg

First appearance Logo first appearance Honey Lemon first appearance idea of big hero 5 - therefore first appearance of Big Hero 6 - see? an argument can be made lol

This Big Hero 6 #1 over Alpha Flight V2 #17 thing is dumb.

One does not trump the other 2c

Not to understate the importance of AF16 or 17 (because I was a fan of the series), but saying that it's dumb to think that one trumps the other in the argument of 'which one is the actual first appearance,' is comparable to saying that it doesn't matter that September comes before November or December. 2c

We agree AF 16 came out before Big hero 6 #1, right?

Because I will go another 5 pages deep into this thread just saying AF 16 is the first appearance if you don't stop this right now.

-------

The Sunfire Big Hero 6 #1 is 2 months before AF 16

are you high?

One came out in Bizarro World 1998 and one came out in real world 1998.

Totally different.

i just go by words on the cover. september, october, november, etc... i don't know how many days these months have (except october), but i know their order

Alpha Flight 16 is obviously the first appearance.

You are joking. I checked that out last week - one panel (tiny, unrecognizable, lemongirl (only) saying, check my new team out next month . . . ) ;)

But it has the big hero 6 logo...

I honestly think both can be considered first appearances BH6 #1 and AF #17 - I don't think a seller listing one for sale with the "first appearance" designation is fraud or doing something "uncool" - more a difference of opinion.

That logo could be considered a first appearance. Sure, its not, but don't pretend an argument couldn't be made :)

Here you go:

IALu6O.jpgVhhQ54.jpg

First appearance Logo first appearance Honey Lemon first appearance idea of big hero 5 - therefore first appearance of Big Hero 6 - see? an argument can be made lol

This Big Hero 6 #1 over Alpha Flight V2 #17 thing is dumb.

One does not trump the other 2c

Not to understate the importance of AF16 or 17 (because I was a fan of the series), but saying that it's dumb to think that one trumps the other in the argument of 'which one is the actual first appearance,' is comparable to saying that it doesn't matter that September comes before November or December. 2c

Because I will go another 5 pages deep into this thread just saying AF 16 is the first appearance if you don't stop this right now.

No...we don't agree. September comes before both November AND December. :gossip:

(Waits patiently for this five pages deep nonsense to commence) :taptaptap:

-------

are you high?

Totally different.

Please explain how The Blob is high as well as your Bizarro World 1998 theory (and your 'real world' thing). (shrug)

-------

are you high?

Totally different.

Please explain how The Blob is high as well as your Bizarro World 1998 theory (and your 'real world' thing). (shrug)

(shrug)

-------

are you high?

Totally different.

(shrug)

I agree.

-------

are you high?

Totally different.

(shrug)

I agree.

Keep on agreeing. There seems to be quite a few people who disagree with your theory in this thread, as well. :makepoint:

-------

are you high?

Totally different.

(shrug)

I agree.

Keep on agreeing. There seems to be quite a few people who disagree with your theory in this thread, as well. :makepoint:

Three words:

Bizarro

World

-------

are you high?

Totally different.

(shrug)

I agree.

Three words:

Bizarro

World

I agree. (shrug)