• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

New trailer drops tonight.

Kevin Smith Reveals What Dawn Of Justice League Special Includes

"They show footage, new footage, from Batman V. Superman," Smith revealed on the recent Fat Man On Batman podcast. "They show footage from the Wonder Woman movie that they are shooting right now. Yeah, which includes... I can't even tell you because they'll yell at me. But there are shots of Wonder Woman in action doing stuff some sh-t you ain't never seen before. Then, the whole f--king thing wraps up with the debut of the Suicide Squad trailer. The brand new one, which is AMAZING!"

DC Films Presents: Dawn of the Justice League airs Tuesday, January 19 at 9:30/8:30c on The CW.

:whee:

USA TODAY: Jared Leto's 'amazing' Joker on tap for 'Suicide Squad'

Leto even freaked out Ayer a few times.

"Big time. The hairs stand up on the back of your neck," says the director, a longtime comic-book who grew up on the old 1960s Batman TV show. " If you're a Batman fan, you have to love/hate the Joker because he’s the best nemesis ever. Just to have him on one of my film sets, it was a very memorable thing for me."

"The commitment to the role, you’re going to see that really shine through in a way that you’re not used to seeing actors in movies really go all the way with (in) every little moment and every little breath," Snyder says. "You’re going to get taken on a journey with Jared that I don’t know that everyone’s ready for but I think it will be amazing."

:wishluck:

Snyder says. "You’re going to get taken on a journey with Jared that I don’t know that everyone’s ready for but I think it will be amazing."

Unless you are one of those folks that just hate on DC and love everything Marvel. Then you'll be taking everyone else on a journey of unrelenting complaints....lol.

Snyder says. "You’re going to get taken on a journey with Jared that I don’t know that everyone’s ready for but I think it will be amazing."

Unless you are one of those folks that just hate on DC and love everything Marvel. Then you'll be taking everyone else on a journey of unrelenting complaints....lol.

Ignore them. Those are the same people that think AoU was a great movie. lol