• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

csld-ibuyaedbse-157490.jpg

That face make me laugh :D

Just think, we could have ended up with some corny interpretation like that for the new DCEU movies! That's a little TOO close to the source material and a bit TOO cartoony for anything but Halloween.

I don't know. Maybe tone down the teeth a little bit and the odd pose and I would be okay with this (presuming of course it was all adapted to a male actor).

-J.

Let's face it, THAT'S what the comic version of The Joker presents like. I'd find it hard to be terrified, and I'd have difficulty with suspension of disbelief if that was the way he'd appear in the new DCEU.

Can you see Batman going toe to toe with that for more than 11 seconds?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not LOVING Leto....but I'm willing to see how the end product rolls out and it already looks better than the Halloween costume.

Not sure why they have to butcher these characters.

because they havent learned from MCU, keep it grounded and realistic, as close to the source as possible, and dont cast "name actors" to get people to come, go for acting talent.

IMHO Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) in Avengers 2 didn't look or feel right for the role. I feel Disney force Marvel to cast Olsen. Comic fans look at Scarlet.W as a babe & often cosplay as sexy witch. I hope Olsen acting skill can prove me wrong as she going to be in many upcoming Marvel flims.

because they havent learned from MCU, keep it grounded and realistic, as close to the source as possible, and dont cast "name actors" to get people to come, go for acting talent.

IMHO Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) in Avengers 2 didn't look or feel right for the role. I feel Disney force Marvel to cast Olsen. Comic fans look at Scarlet.W as a babe & often cosplay as sexy witch. I hope Olsen acting skill can prove me wrong as she going to be in many upcoming Marvel flims.

I thought she was a babe in the movie :cloud9:

For the love of money

People will lie, Lord, they will cheat

For the love of money

People don't care who they hurt or beat

For the love of money

A woman will sell her precious body

For a small piece of paper

It carries a lot of weight

Call it lean, mean, mean green

Powerful writing. Where from?

The O'Jays. :)

I disagree. They are trying to follow the Marvel Formula. I have yet to see a film from The House Of Ideas with a storyline that I recognize. You were joking? Right?

More On Jared Leto's Joker-ish Behavior On The Suicide Squad Set

"My source tells me that while working on the set of Suicide Squad, Jared Leto wasn’t as difficult with the crew as previously reported," the website Not Yet Rated reports. "In fact, my source claims that he’s never once heard anyone call Jared “Mr. J” in order for him to cooperate. What my source has told me, however, is that during a portion of the filming, the cast and crew were located in a prison and when filming wrapped up for the day, Jared would tell the crew to lock him up in one of the cells, keep the key and allow him to stay in the prison cell overnight."

They go on to say that Leto, at times, dropped The Joker facade and was cordial with members of the cast and crew. "My source also tells me that he did interact with the crew and even cracked a joke or two with them," they added.

New trailer is on the way.

New Suicide Squad Trailer Officially Classified

British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has officially classified and approved a new Suicide Squad trailer.

The new Suicide Squad trailer clocks in at two-minutes and fifty-nine seconds. That's eight-seconds shorter than the Comic-Con trailer that Warner Bros. was compelled to release to the public once a poor-quality bootleg surfaced online shortly after it debuted in San Diego.

The trailer is rated 15 and it "passed uncut."

jaredletojokerss-160288.png

Rumor: Will Smith to star in ‘The Batman’ with Ben Affleck

According to Latino Review, Will Smith is in talks to join The Batman, the unofficial title of Ben Affleck’s solo Batman movie which he’ll write, direct, and star in.

Latino Review says that we could be looking at a “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” scenario with Batman, Deadshot, and presumably, The Joker.

hm

New SUICIDE SQUAD Synopsis Revealed As DC Collectibles Announce Line Of Statues

DC Collectibles announced today that we'll be getting four statues for Suicide Squad which are set to go on sale a month before the release of the movie next year. They'll be based on the likenesses of Will Smith's Deadshot, Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's Killer Croc, and Jared Leto’s The Joker. Standing at 12 inchdes tall, official images will apparently be released "soon", but we do know who they'll be scuplted by and accompanying them is a new synopsis for the movie! Check out all the details below and let us know your thoughts in the usual place.

- DEADSHOT – SCULPTED BY ADAM ROSS

- HARLEY QUINN – SCULPTED BY JAMES MARSANO

- KILLER CROC – SCULPTED BY ALTERTON

- THE JOKER – SCULPTED BY JAMES MARSANO

Tom Hardy Hated Dropping Out Of Suicide Squad

"That got derailed for me," Hardy tells Variety of his scheduling conflict with The Revenant and Suicide Squad. "Was I bummed? Of course I was. I hate f---ing losing work. I kept bemoaning that they were losing me significant money on a daily basis. Actually, it was good for my character."

Now that Rick Flag is taken, what other comic book role, hero or villain, would you like to see Tom Hardy play in the future?

hqdefault.jpg

Alleged Description For Suicide Squad’s 2nd Trailer Appears Online

If sources close to HH are to be believed, Warner Bros. is gearing up to debut the brand new snippet around the coveted Super Bowl window (February 7), meaning that it’s still a ways away. Even still, for those who like to get the jump ahead of time, today’s yet-to-be-confirmed report offers new information aplenty.

Opening to the inimitable “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen, Heroic Hollywood claims that Suicide Squad‘s second full-length trailer takes cues from the Comic-Con reel, showcasing more of Belle Reve Penitentiary and its deranged inmates, whether it’s Harley Quinn drinking tea in fuzzy pink slippers or Diablo doing push-ups in his cell.

From there, it jumps to a shot of Amanda Waller proposing the Task Force X protocol at dinner much like the scene glimpsed in the Comic-Con teaser, followed by a staged breakout by Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) that also involves Deadshot (Will Smith) and Diablo (Jay Hernandez). Cue a quick cut to Rick Flagg going through Deadshot’s file, with a dressed down Enchantress (Cara Delevingne) in tow, as they go through the leading members of Suicide Squad and their idiosyncratic abilities.

Flagg then pitches the deal of executing dangerous black ops missions to Task Force X, which is quickly followed by a hero shot of Deadshot, Katana, Diablo, Captain Boomerang, Rick Flagg, and Harley Quinn stalking the streets. Later in the description, there’s also mention of the skeleton group – along with the help of Killer Croc – battling the monsters that Enchantress has conjured, with Deadshot living up to his title and mowing down waves of enemies.

As “Bohemian Rhapsody” begins to reach its famous crescendo, there’s a bevy of fast cuts introducing the Joker, a battle on the streets, Enchantress on the hunt for a Macguffin, and Leto’s Clown Prince of Crime diving into some form of chemical tank to retrieve Harley. All of this culminates with Rick Flagg surveying the behaviour of the film’s ragtag group, to which Harley Quinn replies: ‘We’re bad guys. It’s what we do.”