• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

What's up with Deadshot's "I Am The Light, The Way", printed on his collar and stamped into both his wrist-guards? Is that from the comics? Deadshot depicted as having a christ-complex or something? The quote isn't biblical, but has that ring to it. Is there a story behind it?

What's up with Deadshot's "I Am The Light, The Way", printed on his collar and stamped into both his wrist-guards? Is that from the comics? Deadshot depicted as having a christ-complex or something? The quote isn't biblical, but has that ring to it. Is there a story behind it?

Boondock Saints rip-off to try and sell more tickets? ;)

Looks like it's on the side of his gun too

Boondock Saints rip-off to try and sell more tickets? ;)

Oh, ok. (thumbs u Sort of like in Pulp Fiction. Angel of death on a mission from god banter to be all scary-cool and such.

Looks like Rick Baker is giving fans a live example what the Joker would look like if he was straight out of the Killing Joke story.

csld-ibuyaedbse-157490.jpg

csld-jyu8aq9hee-157489.jpg

Makeup Artist Rick Baker Creates Epic Joker Halloween Costume For His Daughter

I think I like Leto better now....LMAO!

agreed.

Now you mention it... hm

Looks like Rick Baker is giving fans a live example what the Joker would look like if he was straight out of the Killing Joke story.

csld-jyu8aq9hee-157489.jpg

Makeup Artist Rick Baker Creates Epic Joker Halloween Costume For His Daughter

I think I like Leto better now....LMAO!

agreed.

Now you mention it... hm

Point made!

:whee:

That face make me laugh :D

Just think, we could have ended up with some corny interpretation like that for the new DCEU movies! That's a little TOO close to the source material and a bit TOO cartoony for anything but Halloween.

Just think, we could have ended up with some corny interpretation like that for the new DCEU movies! That's a little TOO close to the source material and a bit TOO cartoony for anything but Halloween.

So, Harvey Dent shouldn't be disfigured either? Or, Bane be British?

Bane most certainly should not be British ;)

Bane most certainly should not be British ;)

Bane should ALWAYS sound precisely like Henry Kissinger. :)

I don't know. Maybe tone down the teeth a little bit and the odd pose and I would be okay with this (presuming of course it was all adapted to a male actor).

-J.