• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Adam Beach Discusses His Take On 'Slipknot' In SUICIDE SQUAD

"My version [of Slipknot] is basically a guy who's just pissed off to be there. He's an angry boy. But ya know, he's like everybody else; he is a hired mercenary, assassin, killer - so you know that paying the right money and he'll get the job done. And as long as I kept that nature about him - that he can, in any minute, hang you with his ropes or stab you in the back - he is as bad as the Joker and Deadshot and Harley Quinn. That's the beauty of it. We all filled the shoes of these villainous characters that are hired killers and now we're asked to go and save the day in some shape or some form... How do you contain that?!

If :censored: happens, I’m like the escape plan, I'll get everybody out of there. Everybody has their skills, my skill is the ropes. Give me a rope and I can fight with it... They were teaching me a move where if you try to throw a punch, I can use a rope to grab that punch, put the rope around your neck and just drop my weight and it snaps your neck. There's a lot of martial art skills you can use with the rope and it was pretty cool."

129343.jpg

CW's Dawn Of The Justice League Special To Debut Suicide Squad Trailer & Wonder Woman Sneak Peek

CW has just announced that it will be debuting the new trailer for Suicide Squad on January 19th during two new specials.

First up is DC's Legends Of Tomorrow: Their Time Is Now, beginning at 9PM ET, which will feature an in depth look at the origin stories of the heroes and villains behind the highly anticipated show Legends of Tomorrow. The special will include interviews, clips and more from executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, Phil Klemmer & Wendy Mericle. For fans looking to get a better understanding of who the villainous Vandal Savage is, is surely going to want to tune in.

Then, at 9:30 PM ET, keep your televisions locked on CW as they'll premiere DC Films Presents: Dawn Of The Justice League which will give fans the inside look into WB's upcoming films that everyone has been waiting for. Hosted by Kevin Smith, the special will feature a look at Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice, the all-new trailer for Suicide Squad, and a sneak peek at the Wonder Woman film. WB & CW promise never-before-seen footage, interviews with stars like Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and so much more.

Kevin Smith & Geoff Johns Show Off Suicide Squad Weapons

"SQUAD GOALS! Harley Quinn's bat! Deadshot's mask! Katana's Soultaker Sword! Geoff Johns & I will show you these sacred Suicide Squad totems and lots of Batman v Superman stuff during the DC Comics movie special airing on The CW JAN 19!" exclaimed Kevin Smith on Instagram. "See the world premiere of the EPIC new Suicide Squad trailer (it is sublime perfection) and footage from the set of the currently shooting Wonder Woman movie! The special follows a DC's Legends Of Tomorrow preview special so if you're a DC Entertainment fan, get a Kryptonite condom: because you're gonna bust a super nut!"

uXD4wxf.png

:whee:

Yeah, I never realized how much I hate Kevin Smith. Sure, maybe call it envy but that picture just turns my stomach. lol

I like the dude. I think the Fatman podcast is really entertaining and Smith truly loves the material and those involved in creating it.

Yeah, I never realized how much I hate Kevin Smith. Sure, maybe call it envy but that picture just turns my stomach. lol

I like the dude. I think the Fatman podcast is really entertaining and Smith truly loves the material and those involved in creating it.

+ 1

Ike Barinholtz Says SUICIDE SQUAD Role Is “Unlikeable” And The Director Is “Very Dark”

“Going to Suicide Squad was a very different experience,” Ike Barinholtz told BuzzFeed a couple weeks ago. “I don’t want to say it was agro-male because Margot Robbie is tougher than any of the guys, but it was just a very raucous set. David Ayer is very dark. He chases that real darkness and says crazy things to you before a take to get your head spinning. He likes to psychologically get in there. He would tell us, ‘You know on Fury, right before a scene, I almost got Shia [LaBeouf] and [Jon] Bernthal into a fistfight.’ And [i’m] like, ‘I don’t want to do that!!’ But he gets great performances out of actors and [suicide Squad] is so big in scope. When I think of some of those sets, it’s like, This is the size of Universal Studios. It was very, very, very different.”

Regarding his mystery Suicide Squad character, Barinholtz has to keep mum. “I have David Ayer in my head being like, ‘I’m going to kill you if you say anything,’” said the actor before he paused and offered some hints about the supporting role. “I can say it’s probably not who you think it is. I can say that he’s definitely someone that people will not like, and he is someone who likes to really mess with people — likes to really hurt people and [frick] them up.”

Hugo Strange?

jVMwZWx.png

Adam Beach Discusses His Take On 'Slipknot' In SUICIDE SQUAD

"My version [of Slipknot] is basically a guy who's just pissed off to be there. He's an angry boy. But ya know, he's like everybody else; he is a hired mercenary, assassin, killer - so you know that paying the right money and he'll get the job done. And as long as I kept that nature about him - that he can, in any minute, hang you with his ropes or stab you in the back - he is as bad as the Joker and Deadshot and Harley Quinn. That's the beauty of it. We all filled the shoes of these villainous characters that are hired killers and now we're asked to go and save the day in some shape or some form... How do you contain that?!

If :censored: happens, I’m like the escape plan, I'll get everybody out of there. Everybody has their skills, my skill is the ropes. Give me a rope and I can fight with it... They were teaching me a move where if you try to throw a punch, I can use a rope to grab that punch, put the rope around your neck and just drop my weight and it snaps your neck. There's a lot of martial art skills you can use with the rope and it was pretty cool."

129343.jpg

Well…at least he'll be using more than Snakes and Sparklers in this!

Kevin Smith & Geoff Johns Show Off Suicide Squad Weapons

"SQUAD GOALS! Harley Quinn's bat! Deadshot's mask! Katana's Soultaker Sword! Geoff Johns & I will show you these sacred Suicide Squad totems and lots of Batman v Superman stuff during the DC Comics movie special airing on The CW JAN 19!" exclaimed Kevin Smith on Instagram. "See the world premiere of the EPIC new Suicide Squad trailer (it is sublime perfection) and footage from the set of the currently shooting Wonder Woman movie! The special follows a DC's Legends Of Tomorrow preview special so if you're a DC Entertainment fan, get a Kryptonite condom: because you're gonna bust a super nut!"

uXD4wxf.png

:whee:

Geoff and Silent Bob Strike Back...?

Margot Robbie Talks Harley Quinn and Will Smith For Suicide Squad

“Harley is creepy, violent, crazy — all of the things that I aspire to be! No. It’s the fun of living vicariously through someone who is doing things that I would never do in real life.

“I enjoyed working with Will so, so much that I was overjoyed when I heard that we would be working together again. I actually texted him when I heard he was in negotiations to be in Suicide Squad and kept peer-pressuring him, ‘You’d better be taking this movie!’ He obviously signed on for his own reasons, but I was so incredibly happy that we got to do Round Two. He’s awesome on set and awesome off set. He’s just a really, really good person.”