• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Suicide Squad Sequel Already Planned at Warner Bros.

Buried in a story at TheWrap about the next collaboration between actor Will Smith and director David Ayer is the news that Warner Bros. is already planning for a Suicide Squad sequel.

The site reports that the new Will Smith/Joel Edgerton police thriller Bright will be directed by Ayer, and that both he and Smith are slipping the movie into their schedules before a planned 2017 shoot for a sequel to August's DC supervillain film Suicide Squad.

Interesting.

Margot Robbie Tried On Multiple Versions Of Harley Quinn Costume Including Court Jester One

"We tried on every variation of the costume. I cannot emphasize enough how many outfits, and how many variations of the Harley Quinn costume we tried," Robbie is quoted as telling Hello Giggles.

"We tried the court jester costume, we tried the corset and skirt, we tried leather pants, we tried literally every type of costume possible for her. I really love where we ended up. And who knows, maybe in the sequels we’ll go with the court jester one. I think there’s a world of possibilities."

:o

Suicide Squad: Harley's Tattoo Parlor Opens At SXSW

At South by Southwest this weekend, Suicide Squad is representing in force, with Harley Quinn's Tattoo Parlor taking over a local tattoo shop and offering free temporary tattoos, free permanent tattoos, and even some Suicide Squad-branded candy, handed out in the community by Warner Bros. reps with Squad t-shirts.

oEJdhss.png

bv5bc12.png

I keep vacillating between thinking Leto's Joker looks like a douchenozzle or a new hip reinterpretation of a classic character that will blow minds.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. :)

I keep vacillating between thinking Leto's Joker looks like a douchenozzle or a new hip reinterpretation of a classic character that will blow minds.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. :)

I admire your ability to find an optimistic view of this interpretation.

Like it. Hate it. Let's not forget this...

Looks like Rick Baker is giving fans a live example what the Joker would look like if he was straight out of the Killing Joke story.

csld-ibuyaedbse-157490.jpg

csld-jyu8aq9hee-157489.jpg

Makeup Artist Rick Baker Creates Epic Joker Halloween Costume For His Daughter

Joker looking like the lead singer from one of those gothed up metal bands is probably not worst image they could've come up with.

What timing!

Suicide Squad Director Says What Jared Leto Has Done Is Absolutely Incredible

"What Jared has done is absolutely incredible. When he steps onto the set the world stops. Everything stops. What he's done is so powerful, so menacing, so palpable, you can feel him. The crew stops working and just watches him. I have to get everybody going again because he's so fascinating."

Common Reveals SUICIDE SQUAD Role

In Suicide Squad, Common will play a character affiliated with The Joker -- one he identified in a new interview as "Monster T." He gave no further details on the character, other than to say fans would have to watch the movie to se what he was up to.

Most fans, upon seeing his tattoos and piercings in the film, speculated that Common might be playing the Tattooed Man, a villain who's taken on Green Lantern and the Justice League with his tattoos, which he can bring to life in tangible constructs not unlike the ones Green Lantern makes with his ring.

This has to be The Tattooed Man.

I think Suicide Squad will blow away Superman/Batman at the BO

That's going to be a VERY tall order since the movie is doing so well. $424 million opening weekend isn't anything easy to beat.

Edited by Rip

That's going to be a VERY tall order since the movie is doing so well. $424 million opening weekend isn't anything easy to beat.

Harley's got this.

:eek:

Harley's got this.

lol

Even if Will Smith sings the theme song...?

Harley's got this.

lol

Even if Will Smith sings the theme song...?

NOOOOOOOOOOO....

David Ayer won't have that.