• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

I am going on record that it will be this movie Suicide Squad that will be Warner and DC`s savior.

Suicide Squad will be the DC movie that gets the respect that other DC movies haven`t got yet.

Suicide Squad will be the GotG and Deadpool for DC movies.

People will look at DC Movies differently after Suicide Squad.

Wasn't that The Dark Knight?

8Of6A6m.png

David Ayer Shares Cryptic Suicide Squad Imag

Director David Ayer, earlier today, shared a cryptic image -- seemingly from Suicide Squad -- that has fans wondering just what it might mean.

Possibly a tease of the rumored footage we're supposed to see at this weekend's MTV Movie Awards broadcast.

:gossip: One comment on Twitter says the Chinese character that's on fire means "fish"

If it's FISH MOONEY I'm going to hang up my comic hat for good.

8Of6A6m.png

David Ayer Shares Cryptic Suicide Squad Imag

Director David Ayer, earlier today, shared a cryptic image -- seemingly from Suicide Squad -- that has fans wondering just what it might mean.

Possibly a tease of the rumored footage we're supposed to see at this weekend's MTV Movie Awards broadcast.

:gossip: One comment on Twitter says the Chinese character that's on fire means "fish"

If it's FISH MOONEY I'm going to hang up my comic hat for good.

lol:applause:

fish-m.jpg

:foryou::grin:

Interestingly, Jada Pinkett Smith sang in a Nu-Metal band called Wicked Wisdom ( :eek: ) whose drummer was Philip "Fish" Fisher of Fishbone. I say "interestingly"... I may be overstretching the use of the word there.

Jai Courtney Says Suicide Squad Director Is Psychotic In A Good Way

In the past, Jai Courtney confidently told himself he would never do a comic book movie because he felt the market was saturated with them and the genre had grown tired. But in 2014, when David Ayer (End of Watch, Fury) asked him to be in Suicide Squad, he pushed his feelings aside and leaped at the chance to work with a director he admired.

“Psychotic. He is the man. He’s one of the greats. I think he has an amazing future ahead of him, and I hope we get to work together again,” Courtney told Collider. “I have nothing but admiration for him, and small amounts of fear. That about sums it up. He loves that attention to detail, and he’s not interested in comfort. Nothing is about making anything easy for anyone. And that’s not about making it hard, it’s just that when you’re off center, it creates a space for wonderful things to happen. That’s the world he likes to play in, and I think that’s very exciting.”

Will Smith, Cara Delevingne, Margot Robbie, and Jared Leto pose for a group photo at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards held at Warner Bros. Studios on Saturday (April 9) in Burbank, Calif.

The four stars of the movie Suicide Squad were in attendance to present never before seen footage from their film, in theaters this summer.

E4DF7Vh.png

Now, where's that trailer?

:ohnoez:

New Suicide Squad Trailer Rumored to be Cut to Ballroom Blitz

Some may remember that a few weeks before the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer dropped, Umberto Gonzalez reported a scoop that accurately predicted just about everything in the trailer, from the song to the content itself. Now, he's been given another scoop about the next trailer, and the rumor is that it'll be cut to another classic and weird rock song, Ballroom Blitz.

:wishluck:

E4DF7Vh.png

My thoughts, from left to right:

Really wants to write and sing the theme song :eek:

Best eyebrows in the business :cool:

Perfect smile for the part :grin:

Looks a bit like that chap from 30 Seconds to Mars ;)

Some may remember that a few weeks before the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer dropped, Umberto Gonzalez reported a scoop that accurately predicted just about everything in the trailer, from the song to the content itself. Now, he's been given another scoop about the next trailer, and the rumor is that it'll be cut to another classic and weird rock song, Ballroom Blitz.

Sweet :cool:

Well, that's why there has been no new trailer yet. One day delay in award release.

Suicide Squad Fans Almost Broke Through Barricades At The MTV Movie Awards After Seeing New Trailer

There has been some great reactions to the trailers and fans seem to be really responding to the fun vibes of this super villain helmed movie. People are getting so excited, in fact, that the crowd in attendance of the MTV Movie Awards almost stormed the stage when some of the cast appeared to show some never before seen clips from the upcoming blockbuster.

According to the Los Angeles Times, fans were giving a special treat at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards, hosted by Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart, who were promoting their new buddy comedy Central Intelligence. During the ceremony Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto and Cara Delevingne, some of the cast of Suicide Squad, took the stage to introduce the new clip. Apparently, the fans were so excited that they almost toppled the barricades holding them back.

You can see this new footage during the MTV Movie Awards, which airs tonight on Sunday 10 at 7 PM EST.

They're still trying to find a solution for Superman? This is getting old.

he's um, dead right? no longer a threat, oh wait, the dirt did rise up, so yeah still gotta have a contingency plan I guess.