• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Is Common supposed to be the cinematic Hugo Strange, Amadeus Arkham or whoever his name was, or someone else entirely?

Either way... it looks far more entertaining than BvS which I saw for a second time.

Looks generic to me. I don't know these versions of these characters. I'm sure I'm not the target demographic, though.

The Civil War clip blew this out of the water, IMHO.

I would hope so after all these films closely associated with one another since 2008.

:baiting:

Some questions based on the trailers.

Questions Raised by New Suicide Squad Trailer

Why is Katana on the Team?

So how did a trained swordwoman with a sword that captures its victims' souls wind up working for the US Government? Is she a volunteer, or did she just team up with Suicide Squad because they're pursuing the same threat? Or did she somehow end up in prison, trying to work off her sentence like the other Suicide Squad members?

Why Are the Suicide Squad Going After the Joker?

But why is the Squad going after Joker? Has he finally come up with a scheme large enough to bring the entire country into chaos? Or is he simply an effective test run for the Suicide Squad given his large body count and well-publicized career of deranged criminal mischief?

How Much Will Batman Appear?

So what role does Batman play in Suicide Squad and just how much screentime will he get in the movie? Is he only appearing in flashbacks (the ones presumably featuring Harley Quinn's supervillain origin) or will he be monitoring the Suicide Squad from a distance?

I have faith in David Ayer's capabilities. So I have to take it as an honest statement he made it clear he wanted to include more in the film to help make it a success.

Maybe after seeing Ben Affleck in action this is what led to more Batman in the film.

I have to say that most of that trailer looked terrible - especially that stupid Joker laughter.

The sooner that DC/Warners put everything they have into a Batman movie the better.

Just watched the trailer. Looks pretty entertaining to me. I'll go see it at the flicks... despite all the negative criticism between now and then ;)

I liked Harley... just not her T-shirt. The rest of the cast looked like they'll do an adequate job. Joker's bound to get a lot of stick...

Someone will be along in a minute to tell us Leto's Joker is nothing more than a bad copy of Eisenberg's Luthor... :popcorn:

Just watched the trailer. Looks pretty entertaining to me. I'll go see it at the flicks... despite all the negative criticism between now and then ;)

I liked Harley... just not her T-shirt. The rest of the cast looked like they'll do an adequate job. Joker's bound to get a lot of stick...

Someone will be along in a minute to tell us Leto's Joker is nothing more than a bad copy of Eisenberg's Luthor... :popcorn:

9-23-blog1.png

9-23-blog1.png

lol

I wouldn't use just any old soap...

$_35.JPG