• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enough CGC!

Graders Notes  

747 members have voted

1. 1. Graders Notes

161 posts in this topic

This must be the Friday thread. :hi:

He just compared himself to Rosa Parks :roflmao:

Ah ha, hush that fuss

Everybody move to the back of the bus

Do you wanna bump and slump with us

This the type of post make the boards get crunk

Ay, ask for free graders notes, and you may be ridiculed. Say nothing, and you'll live. At least for awhile. But what would you give, many years from now, to come back here on this day? And say you may take our lives, but you can't take our $10 for graders notes!!

they-can-t-take-our-freedom-o.gif

When they started charging for graders notes I saw it exactly as that. Nickel and diming and pretty much it was a big f off to me. Since that has happened I have bought 1 cgc book and that is it. The whole point of grading the books is to find out whats wrong with them if anything and have an opinion. So they get sent off and they say its a 8.0 for example but now we have no clue why its a 8.0 unless you shell out more money to find out. Its silly.

That would imply that I compared myself to AT&T and MCI. If I quote The Art of War does that make me Sun Tzu?

“You have to believe in yourself" - Sun Tzu (thumbs u

have you ever seen the graders notes? trust me you aren't missing much

They help sometimes in transactions. Here is an example. I bought a book of feebay that was 7.0. When it arrived I noticed it had a detached staple and thought maybe it got damaged when it was shipped to me. I called and it was mentioned in the graders notes it had a detached staple. Issue solved.

That would imply that I compared myself to AT&T and MCI. If I quote The Art of War does that make me Sun Tzu?

“You have to believe in yourself" - Sun Tzu (thumbs u

"When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack." - The Sphinx

Ay, ask for free graders notes, and you may be ridiculed. Say nothing, and you'll live. At least for awhile. But what would you give, many years from now, to come back here on this day? And say you may take our lives, but you can't take our $10 for graders notes!!

they-can-t-take-our-freedom-o.gif

:roflmao: