• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheta42 kudos thread
1 1

61 posts in this topic

I had another great experience with a recent purchase from Alex. The grading was perfect (and maybe even a bit conservative), and the transaction was as smooth silk. He's trustworthy, a pleasure to deal with, and I'd highly recommend for future purchases.

Alex is the best! I bought a very expensive book from him and the communication, terms, and shipping/packaging on his end were all first rate. I've been on the boards since 2002 and have rarely found a seller that could surpass him.

Dan Drummond

Very smooth transaction. Easy to communicate with and reasonably priced. I purchased two CGC slabs from Alex and they were packaged and boxed up very well. They both arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended and worth doing business with.

Thanks again Alex,

Jerry

Bought a FF 48 9.2 from Alex in a four figure deal and would not hesitate to buy from him again.   Fast shipping, packed solid, good communication, no worries, easy like sunday mornin'.  Thanks man!