• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2015 --It's still Never too Early, Oct 8-11

464 posts in this topic

Midtown Comics is down to Sunday tickets only. All 3 stores are now selling tickets.

IMHO Sunday is the best day to bargain hunt if you aren't looking for something specific. Especially if you are looking for reading copies or discounted TPBs.

Cheers!

N.

so does anyone know limits on number of books you can have signed by McFarlane or Campbell?... i dont want to lug a bunch of books across country if im not going to be able to get them all signed...

For Todd:

For ones that he signs that are not headed for a signature series it was limited last year. One item that counted was a print he was handing out though. It was either 2 or 3 items allowed total.

If it's for SS it may be best to touch base with NYComics, I believe they are doing the signature series event again.

For Campbell:

I did not see a limit at his table. I'm unsure if he has a special SS signing or if a CGC witness will do.

so does anyone know limits on number of books you can have signed by McFarlane or Campbell?... i dont want to lug a bunch of books across country if im not going to be able to get them all signed...

For Todd:

For ones that he signs that are not headed for a signature series it was limited last year. One item that counted was a print he was handing out though. It was either 2 or 3 items allowed total.

If it's for SS it may be best to touch base with NYComics, I believe they are doing the signature series event again.

For Campbell:

I did not see a limit at his table. I'm unsure if he has a special SS signing or if a CGC witness will do.

I contacted CGC earlier this week and they let me know that they have signings

arranged with Kirkman, Campbell and Claremont. No limit but you do have to

add $10 (in cash) per book.

They've Added:

- JOHN CASSADY

- ROBBI RODRIGUEZ

- JASON LATOUR

- JAY FAERBER

- LARRY HAMA

- LUKE ROSS

- MATT HAWKINS

- MICO SUAYAN