• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2015 --It's still Never too Early, Oct 8-11

464 posts in this topic

WooHooo!! Got my passes today as well :D :flex:

SOZeAuX.jpg

For anyone interested I may have an extra pass, either Thursday or Saturday. Because of my work schedule I wont know which day I'll be able to make it to NYCC until a week or two before the event. As of right now Im gonna try and make it there for Thursday which means my Saturday day pass would be available if anyone needs it. But if for some reason my schedule changes, which it frequently does, my Thursday pass will be available.

So if anyone is interested in being on standby or has any questions, please message me and we can work something out.

Thanks, Eric

Any suggestions on hotels anyone that are semi convenient and not several hundred dollars a night? It looks like I'm headed out solo so not looking to break the bank. Any suggestions please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.

Stay in New Jersey and take Mass Transit, It will be cheaper and you will not have to pay $40-$60 to park your car

so this is going to be my first major con... it seems like a lot of you know what exclusives you are getting before you attend... where do i find the info for that so i know what i want and where to head before some of these low print run books sell out... the nycc site still has last years comics on it...

Less than 1 Month to go :banana:

Let the countdown Begin!! Been preparing for the last 4 months & we will be ready for Showtime. We will be set up at booth #N307 ( North Building) ARTIST ALLEY, #2514 (Main room) & #1074 By the Independent Press Area.

We will be set up along with Nerd Glam at N307, We will have a Huge selection of Top Loaders holders and Poster Tubes for your prints, photographs and so much more

In #2514, We will have a Huge selection of Comic book supplies, Top loaders holders, Poster Tubes and a large selection of Vintage comics in (about 50 Boxes on the table)

Booth #1074, we will have a large selection of Top Loaders Holders Poster tubes and so much more.

Jeff will be at #N307

Charles​ will be at #2514

Steve will be at #1074

so this is going to be my first major con... it seems like a lot of you know what exclusives you are getting before you attend... where do i find the info for that so i know what i want and where to head before some of these low print run books sell out... the nycc site still has last years comics on it...

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09/08/nycc-comic-book-exclusives-for-2015-so-far/

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09/08/nycc-comic-book-exclusives-for-2015-so-far/

thank you kindly sir =)

Questions about submitting books to the NYCC CGC booth to be graded.

1. With my premium membership, how do I use my "$150 Credit to CGC"?

2. How do I pack my comics to drop them off?

3. Where do I find the submission forms to fill out prior?

4. Will I need cash, credit or debit to pay whatever balance there may be?

5. Anything else I should know?

Thanks for your time.

I've never had my own books graded and want it to go as smoothly as possible.