• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF # 12

149 posts in this topic

tongue.gif683741-SS004.jpg

Damn those are some nice books there!!!!!! i think your friend should come back with at least a handful of 9.0s............. thumbsup2.gif

keep us informed on the results.........i have all those books from my original purchases (except - avengers #1), but only the FF#25 is as good or better than these 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I concur with Harry, those are terrific copies, and the Avengers has a decent shot at a 9.0. The FF12 looks even better than that from the scan, just a great copy of a cool book. The FF9, 25, Annual 1 aren't too shabby, either.

Please let us know, High-man, when the grades come back.

Unless there are defects that can't been seen in the scan (aren't there always), that Avengers should be at least a 9.0 and probably a 9.2. The spine, because of the green color, shows wear easily so my guess is that CGC takes that into consideration.

I might've missed the answer to this, but is your friend planning on selling these afterwards? I'd be interested in the Avengers 1.

Brian

It depends on the grades he gets back from CGC. He's pretty well off finacially, but I think if the price is right...he might pull the trigger on a few books. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif