• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Expansion Requests - Existing Sets Only!

435 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma,

The new Harley Quinn (2014) registry set could use some updating :foryou:

Thanks Gemma for the updates (worship)

Could you add in Harley Quinn Valentines Day Special #1, variant and Blank :luhv:

Perhaps the Harley Quinn Holiday Specials too (both covers)

Thanks

Chris

(thumbs u Thanks Gemma, But I did recently notice that there is also a Retailer Incentive on the Valentine's Day Special. :eek: might want to have that added as well. :blush:

Edit- second print 1

Hi -

Thanks for adding the Spider-Gwen set and the issue expansion in the Batman (2011) set!!

For the Spider-Gwen set, could you please add:

Spider-Gwen 1 Phantom Gold 'Encore Edition'

Spider-Gwen 1 Second Printing

For the Star Wars 2015 set, could you please add:

Star Wars 1 Third Printing

Star Wars 1 Fourth Printing

Star Wars 2 Second Printing

Star Wars 3

Thanks in advance!

Greetings and salutations everyone!

When time allows...

I am requesting some additions to the following Registry set:

My Little Pony (IDW)

The following issues please:

My Little Pony Micro-Series # 10 - Retailer Incentive Edition (IDW Publishing, 12/13)

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic # 14 - Larry's Comics Edition (IDW Publishing, 12/13)

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic # 22 - Convention Edition (IDW Publishing, 8/14)

As always, a sincere thanks for your time and attention, it's very appreciated.

Hi Gemma,

Since there is only one issue of Point One (Marvel 2012) and it can't have it's own set, can we add this book and its variants to the Nova (2013) set? Point One #1 is the first appearance of the new Nova, so I think that would be an appropriate home for that book.

Thanks!

Hi Gemma,

I’ve been inputting my CGC collection into the Registry and I’ve noticed some sets are called “Complete” because they hold more than just a title; instead they also hold issues related to the title.

I suggest we make the Lady Mechanika set like these “Complete” sets, so they hold more than just the on-going Lady Mechanika title. If you agree, then I request that we add the following 2 comics to the Lady Mechanika set. The first has a Lady Mechanika cover and LM preview story by Joe Benitez. The 2nd has a Lady Mechanika cover by Benitez.

Worlds%20of%20Aspen%202011%20FCBD%20CGC%209.8%2028_zpsveol1tqe.jpg

Las%20Vegas%20Comic%20Expo%202013%20CGC%209.8%2045_zps1pouzqlp.jpg

Thanks

Mike

Hi Gemma,

Set: American Vampire

Book Requested: AMERICAN VAMPIRE: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST #1 (Variant Cover)

D.C./Vertigo Comics, 6/11

Set: American Vampire

Book Requested: AMERICAN VAMPIRE: THE LONG ROAD TO HELL #1 (Regular and Variant Cover)

D.C./Vertigo Comics, 6/13

Pretty Please and Thank You!! (worship)

Gemma,

Could you please add the following to the Notti & Nyce Set

N&N #v2 #7 Will's Bargins Naughty Edition (0254655001)

N&N #v2 #7 Kotkin Chase Edition (0254655003)

N&N #v2 #7 Mychaels Chase Edition (0254655002)

N&N #v2 #5 Mychaels Nice Edition (2540903008)

N&N #v2 #7 Lewis Nice Edition (2540903001)

N&N #v2 #7 Lewis Naughty Edition (2540903002)

N&N #v2 #7 Kotkin Nice Edition (2540903003)

N&N #v2 #7 Kotkin Naughty Edition (2540903004)

N&N #v2 #7 Mychaels Nice Edition (2540903005)

N&N #v2 #7 Mychaels Naughty Edition (2540903006)

Thank you so much!

Hi Gemma, could you please add a slot for the pricing variant of Journey Into Mystery #76 to the pre-hero JIM set (so there would be a slot for the regular 12 cent version and another slot for the overprint pricing variant)? It is denoted on the label, so hopefully the data would be tied to the serial numbers.

• Administrator
Hi Gemma, could you please add a slot for the pricing variant of Journey Into Mystery #76 to the pre-hero JIM set (so there would be a slot for the regular 12 cent version and another slot for the overprint pricing variant)? It is denoted on the label, so hopefully the data would be tied to the serial numbers.

It is not separated out as a variant, otherwise it would show up in the census separately also: JIM 76 Census Link

It is not separated out as a variant, otherwise it would show up in the census separately also: JIM 76 Census Link

The pricing variant is noted on the CGC label in the area where pedigrees would typically be noted. That wouldn't allow the data to be compiled based on past submissions? If I'm not mistaken, the note does show up on the individual book when you click on the serial number in an individual's set. And if this data can't be mined, is this a change that could be made going forward? Collectors of both JIM pre-hero books and these pricing variants (and variants in general) care about this. Thanks!

Hi Gemma

What ever happened to the 75 cent Canadian Rare Whitman set that Doug Sulipa and I sent information on to you about 8 months ago?

Also when you approved my submissions for Donald Duck 243 and Mickey Mouse 218 non- Canadian books the points in my set went down to -43 not up to the amount of the books. The point spread between my self and the #2 ranked set are still wrong as I reported to you on the phone a few weeks ago.

I am trying to get my Whitman Pre pack and scarce issues set in order before June . lease let me know about the glitches I the points. Thanks Bonnie