• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

Just so everyone knows, I select the pairings using a random number generator. The only time I change the selection and generate a new number is if there is a conflict such as, already paired last year, won't ship outside of US, already been assigned.

Last group of PMs coming shortly.

I was very general in my requests...I'm not picky.

My victim had a couple general categories and I actually have one cool kinda unique item that fits it which I'll include in his/her Santa Pack. I hope she/he likes it!

Peace,

Chip

For my "Want" list I just named characters that I like. I felt naming specific issues defeats the purpose, its cool to be surprised. Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever gotten gifts they already owned? I mean I guess that's the "risk" you run into without specifying the exact issue you want but its the thought and effort that counts right?

The list I got is more vague than mine, this is gonna be fun! A challenge, but I'm gonna try to have fun with it. Unless I can find a friend of my recipient and ask them....:think:

I'm not picky either... first time also... just gave a general genre... it is OK if I get something I might already have, as it would probably be an upgrade to the one I already have.

As for ideas besides what was in the message you got or finding a 'friend'... check and see if they have a Facebook page and message a friend or relative.

:grin: