• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

Can someone be my gift buddy-I want an Action #2 and I want to give a Youngblood #1

This isn't PIF. You would be surprised at the generosity that people display in this thread. 9 more minutes people!

Can someone be my gift buddy-I want an Action #2 and I want to give a Youngblood #1

This isn't PIF. You would be surprised at the generosity that people display in this thread. 9 more minutes people!

This isn't PIF :signfunny:

I got you :banana:

:whee:

I hope he gives you an Action Comics # 2 from 2011 :grin:

I got you :banana:

:whee:

I hope he gives you an Action Comics # 2 from 2011 :grin:

Ouch

Then he'll get a Youngblood #1 signed by Stan Lee with his trademark cockaroach

tumblr_lti88peSsF1r0g7aj.gif

I was thinking maybe some old Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos or Jimmy Olsen #133 the Kirby era begins or a Secret Wars #8 the black alien costume. (shrug) I can't decide or does everybody like the new stuff

The one thing I learned about the raffle last year is that everyones interests vary a lot. Things that I would never want, were claimed in the top 10 choices. On the flip side, I had the 93rd pick and still had something like 3 of my Top-15 choices available. That is what made it so much fun.

Gift Guardian, can we do one of those all nighters again this year? :grin: