• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

Just make sure you checked the yes option to be a backup Santa (thumbs u

Was that for me? (shrug) I did. I filled in for one of the people last year when they didnt get something. I also donated four donations to this years raffle to help make sure everyone gets something.

Is there a raffle thread somewhere already ? I haven't seen it. I too am going to donate to the raffle.... but I'm not doing the exchange :(

Send GiftGuardian_nyc a PM.

Ho Ho Ho

Well boys and girls you have about 3 days left to get your forms in. The elves and I will then be using a variety of advanced algorithms to match up members based on a rather robust data set. Employing Game theory we hope to find the most suitable partners so as to maximize the holiday frivolities. PMs will go out Sunday night giving you ample time to have a gift to your recipient on time.

Tis the season

GG

Ho Ho Ho

Well boys and girls you have about 3 days left to get you forms in. The elves and I will then be using a variety of advanced algorithms to match up members based on a rather robust data set. Employing Game theory we hope to find the most suitable partners so as to maximize the holiday frivolities. PMs will go out Sunday night giving you ample time to have a gift to your recipient on time.

Tis the season

GG

Sounds like eHarmony - how many levels of compatibility are you guys using?

Neil-Clark-Warren.png