• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

It's a box of quarter comics left over from the last con. Whatever you do, DON'T make it your first choice!

Coins if your lucky.

I heard someone got a box of sweaty undershirts

Ho Ho Ho

Well boys and girls you have today and tomorrow to get your forms in to the North Pole. GG starts drinking his magical elf juice around 8:00 on Saturday and will be chillaxing post haste. I will send PMs Sunday night with your gift recipients.

Please, please, please don't just put this off until it's too late to have a gift to your recipient by the holidays. It is much more enjoyable when you recieve something and have to wait to open it. If you join make sure to spread Holiday cheer and get those gifts out on time!!

Tis the season

GG

Ho Ho Ho

Well boys and girls you have today and tomorrow to get your forms in to the North Pole. GG starts drinking his magical elf juice around 8:00 on Saturday and will be chillaxing post haste. I will send PMs Sunday night with your gift recipients.

Please, please, please don't just put this off until it's too late to have a gift to your recipient by the holidays. It is much more enjoyable when you recieve something and have to wait to open it. If you join make sure to spread Holiday cheer and get those gifts out on time!!

Tis the season

GG

Will do Cap'n! I'm putting this on the priority list for Thanksgiving weekend. Hope to have it bought, wrapped, and shipped by Saturday.

For those on the fence it is a great way to interact with boardies you may never meet otherwise. It is all about the fun of giving something cool you know another will love. Not to mention its fun opening a comic related present in the morning. :banana:

Thanks for doing this again GG!