• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder Woman official movie thread (6/23/17)
6 6

1,526 posts in this topic

YES PLEASE!

Sean Bean, Eva Green Rumored For Wonder Woman Villain Roles

Rumor has it that Sean Bean and Eva Green are up for villain roles in Warner Bros.’ Wonder Woman movie.

According to Heroic Hollywood, Bean (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones) is up for the role of Ares, the God of War. Green (Penny Dreadful, 300: Rise of an Empire) is being considered for the sorceress Circe.

:wishluck:

I'd rather see Eva as Wonder Woman.

Too skinny. Like it or not, WW needs some curves. We don't see a non muscular Supes.

YES PLEASE!

Rumor has it that Sean Bean and Eva Green are up for villain roles in Warner Bros.’ Wonder Woman movie.

According to Heroic Hollywood, Bean (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones) is up for the role of Ares, the God of War. Green (Penny Dreadful, 300: Rise of an Empire) is being considered for the sorceress Circe.

Too skinny. Like it or not, WW needs some curves. We don't see a non muscular Supes.

lol I guess you missed Sin City 2.

Nope, not yet.

YES PLEASE!

lol I guess you missed Sin City 2.

Nope, not yet.

You're not alone. lol

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman because she turned down a major ‘Man of Steel’ role

While speaking to Israeli website Xnet, Gadot spoke about how important karma is in her life, and she gave a very revealing reason why! Here’s a rough translation via Bing Translator:

"When I was a month pregnant with (my daughter) Alma, I got an offer to be the evil Superman character. If I wasn’t pregnant I’d take the job, and there’s no way they would take me now to be Wonder Woman."

Based on Gadot’s comments, it sounds to me like she was offered the role of Faora in Man of Steel. A role that ultimately ended up going to Antje Traue instead.

Some of my favorite Man of Steel scenes.

:cloud9:

New WONDER WOMAN Comic Will Retell The Character's Origins Ahead Of Her DCEU Debut

Ahead of her cinematic debut in Zack Snyder's Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, DC will retell Wonder Woman's origins through a 9-issue digital comic due out in January 2016. Womanthology's Renae De Liz will write and draw the series, which according to THR will "focus on Diana's life before she left the island of Themyscira for "Man's World" to claim 'her ultimate destiny' as the Justice League's warrior princess."

Apparently the comic will serve as a "standalone origin story" for Diana, before she joins the Man of Steel and the Dark Knight on the big screen next year - but it's unclear if it will tie directly into the world inhabited by her live-action counterpart.

OpXn8ER.jpg

New WONDER WOMAN Comic Will Retell The Character's Origins Ahead Of Her DCEU Debut

Ahead of her cinematic debut in Zack Snyder's Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, DC will retell Wonder Woman's origins through a 9-issue digital comic due out in January 2016. Womanthology's Renae De Liz will write and draw the series, which according to THR will "focus on Diana's life before she left the island of Themyscira for "Man's World" to claim 'her ultimate destiny' as the Justice League's warrior princess."

Apparently the comic will serve as a "standalone origin story" for Diana, before she joins the Man of Steel and the Dark Knight on the big screen next year - but it's unclear if it will tie directly into the world inhabited by her live-action counterpart.

OpXn8ER.jpg

As always Boscoman - great find! (thumbs u

Yes please!

Rumored Wonder Woman Villain Plot Details Revealed

The rumor comes from Heroic Hollywood, and suggest that in Wonder Woman – said to be set before Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice – Ares is after a magical sword that could make him the most powerful of the Olympian gods:

"So sources tell me that Ares has a blade he stole from the Amazons, it has enough power to make him the most powerful God and take over Olympus. However, the sword is locked and to activate it Ares wants to start World War 3 and use the power he will get from it to open the powers of the blade. As the God of War, Ares draws and nourishes his powers from malevolent psychic energy. After the final battle at the end of Wonder Woman, the sword disappears and Diana is supposedly looking for it in Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice."

Sean Bean is still rumored to be considered as Ares, and Eva Green as an additional villain.

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

Looks like the rumors filming had started is true. One of the cast members started posting pictures on his Instagram account, and then later on took them down.

gXv3GXz.png

WR4n6ho.jpg

Steve Trevor looks like he is dressed in period clothes. So the WW II hints may be true.

Saïd Taghmaoui Talks WONDER WOMAN Role; Is He Playing A Superhero?

When asked what role he will be playing in Wonder Woman, Taghmaoui apparently said, "I'll be playing a superhero, but details are still under wraps, so I can't tell you much." We should note that this translation is a bit rough, and Saïd could have actually said he'll be playing one of the good guys as opposed to a supehero or a villain. Regardless, he was then asked how he had landed the mystery role, to which he credited good luck and hard work. "I was among hundreds of potential candidates, and I slowly became the favorite," he said. "It wasn't easy. It took me three months. [i'll have to go through] extensive physical training. Shooting was slated to begin in November, and will take about 6 months, in 4 different countries." Who do you think Taghmaoui is playing?

hm

ozo74ju.png

Lead actress Gal Gadot just shared an brand new official still from the hotly anticipated movie on her Twitter account, adding the caption: "Almost 75 years in the making... #WonderWoman is underway.".

CUUgdd8VEAAbmc8.jpg

Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Danny Huston & More Join The Cast Of WONDER WOMAN

mWXZn7a.jpg

WOW!

:applause:

Lead actress Gal Gadot just shared an brand new official still from the hotly anticipated movie on her Twitter account, adding the caption: "Almost 75 years in the making... #WonderWoman is underway.".

CUUgdd8VEAAbmc8.jpg

Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Danny Huston & More Join The Cast Of WONDER WOMAN

mWXZn7a.jpg

WOW!

:applause:

That's a great pic. What a gorgeous woman.