• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder Woman official movie thread (6/23/17)
6 6

1,526 posts in this topic

they showed actual footage tonight. Some of the movie takes place in the past (I assume WW2)

She leaves Themyscira during WWII and meets Steve Trevor in France I believe from the set pictures released so far.

they showed actual footage tonight. Some of the movie takes place in the past (I assume WW2)

She leaves Themyscira during WWII and meets Steve Trevor in France I believe from the set pictures released so far.

Then he can't possibly be in Justice League he'd be too old

Wonder Woman movie takes place, at least in part, during WW1.

is WWI is the time period the movie is taking place. the rumor is we could be seeing two different Steve Trevor played by Chris Pine.

So is this the Wonder Woman who couldn't fly version?
we don't know if she can fly and we also don't know which of the origins they'er going with. is she made of clay or she a demi god, it can also be both in her New52 comic she find out she was told a lie about her being made outof clay to protect her from Hera and that she's really Zeus child.

we don't know if she can fly and we also don't know which of the origins they'er going with. is she made of clay or she a demi god, it can also be both in her New52 comic she find out she was told a lie about her being made outof clay to protect her from Hera and that she's really Zeus child.

:wishluck: fly version!!!! but that horse riding is no less awesome

:wishluck: fly version!!!! but that horse riding is no less awesome

yes that looked awesome!

is WWI is the time period the movie is taking place. the rumor is we could be seeing two different Steve Trevor played by Chris Pine.

That's what a few of the articles noted a few months back. Grand dad Steve meets her during WW I. By the time we meet the final Steve, that is supposed to be the grandson.

I really hope they dont use any time traveling with wonder woman...higly doubt it but it makes no sense with timelines on her solo film and BvS....unless she never ages.. or pulls a cpt america on us.

She ages at a different rate than humans, just like Superman.

Even in the old television series with Linda Carter, she was depicted as being virtually the same age in World War II and in the 1970's.