• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder Woman official movie thread (6/23/17)
6 6

1,526 posts in this topic

I'm not getting email notifications from my watched threads - I was wondering how no one would have seen the new photo Gal Godot released on twitter hm

But I see it hasn't gone unnoticed!

Keeping the faith (thumbs u

galgodotWW_zpsptpvitha.jpg

I'm not getting email notifications from my watched threads - I was wondering how no one would have seen the new photo Gal Godot released on twitter hm

Only because it was on the page before this one

:foryou:

I think it is a great photo.

Only because it was on the page before this one

:foryou:

I think it is a great photo.

I'm convinced so far. Sorry I missed your post!

Keep up with the great updates (worship)

They're going to need to CGI about 40 lbs on Gadot for her to look like Wonder Woman.

Supergirl isn't all pumped up either, but she's lifting buildings and catching falling airliners.

I think with WW all armored up and the premise that she doesn't need huge muscles...that it's going to work out well on screen regardless.

Supergirl isn't all pumped up either, but she's lifting buildings and catching falling airliners.

I think with WW all armored up and the premise that she doesn't need huge muscles...that it's going to work out well on screen regardless.

I have to agree. I had my doubts about Gal Gadot. She was way too thin in those early images after being selected for the role. But now she comes across more fitting the role based on the early trailer details.

JKtYoBb.gif

This could work.

:wishluck:

They're going to need to CGI about 40 lbs on Gadot for her to look like Wonder Woman.

I don't think any Superheros need large muscles for their powers to make sense, but Wonder Woman has always been an Amazon based on Greek mythology. She's generally been portrayed as 'strong' looking.

Perhaps DC should redraw & reissue all the old GA Sensation books?

Men today like WW to be buff & built. They prefer it. They insist on it.

lol lol lol

I don't think any Superheros need large muscles for their powers to make sense, but Wonder Woman has always been an Amazon based on Greek mythology. She's generally been portrayed as 'strong' looking.

Are you saying Gadot doesn't emulate this look fairly well?:

3811_large1.jpgWonder_Woman_(DC_Animated_Universe).jpgf04f6da65392cefa79e0753e811b123d.jpg

3811_large1.jpgWonder_Woman_(DC_Animated_Universe).jpgf04f6da65392cefa79e0753e811b123d.jpg

Different costume in movie. :gossip:

Was more curious if Gadot's physique related more to these images, we all know the costume is a bit different.

I'm just saying that to me she doesn't look like an Amazon. They're going to use costume and CGI to fill her in.