• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A.K.A. Jessica Jones on Netflix (11/20/15)
3 3

840 posts in this topic

Finished it today and thought it was very good - overall it was bleak & brooding, so I could see why some would not like it.

It would appear that Marvel are keen to make their TV shows as un-superhero as possible, while DC goes down the opposite route.

Finished it today and thought it was very good - overall it was bleak & brooding, so I could see why some would not like it.

It would appear that Marvel are keen to make their TV shows as un-superhero as possible, while DC goes down the opposite route.

Are you forgetting AOU so swiftly my dear critic?

Did the words 'TV shows'in my post confuse you dear chap?

Did the words 'TV shows'in my post confuse you dear chap?

By forcing me into a careful reading of your post, you come off as splitting hairs.

& something else, this is the Golden Age of TV, we we are often told, making TV more cinematic than cinema. It's true!

Further, Netflix isn't TV, per se.

Also, Disney owns ABC; which is old school institutional TV. ABC has Hayley Atwell. Hayley Atwell is all the superhero you & I could ever ask for.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Alias-1-Signed-by-Netflixs-Jessica-Jones-Cast-CGC-Signature-Series-9-4-2001-/231877924550?nav=SEARCH

4 hours to go, looks like someone may be getting a book at a cost close to what all of the the signing/faciliatation fees costs.

I think they forgot to get the caterer to sign it. I should go upstairs and go to the art department and get the production designer, art director, 1st and 2nd AD, the DP, production manager and line producer to sign one since I see them everyday. Can I get CGC to witness that at my work? lol

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Alias-1-Signed-by-Netflixs-Jessica-Jones-Cast-CGC-Signature-Series-9-4-2001-/231877924550?nav=SEARCH

4 hours to go, looks like someone may be getting a book at a cost close to what all of the the signing/faciliatation fees costs.

This is one of those wonderful "Panel" books, and not "buy a sig ticket for each actor" books.

There are about $300-350 in signing fees in this book had they been charging and the 9.4 copy of #1 is between $70-100....so it's just about right on at $450-ish from a cost standpoint.

From a convenience standpoint of getting them all without any hassle it's a steal at this price.

I think they forgot to get the caterer to sign it. I should go upstairs and go to the art department and get the production designer, art director, 1st and 2nd AD, the DP, production manager and line producer to sign one since I see them everyday. Can I get CGC to witness that at my work? lol

7 of the 9 sigs are actor/actress sigs - including all the main characters (with the exception of David Tennant) :shrug:

7 of the 9 sigs are actor/actress sigs - including all the main characters (with the exception of David Tennant) :shrug:

That's true....and those other two are Loeb the executive producer and Rosenberg the showrunner.

If they are important enough to be featured on a panel for the show at a major convention, they are important enough to be on the book. I don't think any caterers were invited to sit on the NYCC panel for the show.

Much like a Walking Dead book I have that includes Darabont, Nicotero and Hurd, show runners and exec. producers are pretty integral to the show's creation.