• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMICLINK fall featured auction

144 posts in this topic

Fascinating; had no idea

Unless its another Michael Cera or there's some nefarious backstory to the only famous Michael Cera I'm aware of, something doesn't make sense:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cera

Cera was born in Brampton, Ontario. He is the son of Linda (née Cockman) and Luigi Cera, a technician. His father is Sicilian,[2] and his mother has Irish, Dutch, Scottish, and English ancestry.[3][4] His parents both worked for Xerox.[5] Cera has an older sister, Jordan, and a younger sister, Molly.

It gets even crazier...turns out, Jonah Hill is the illegitimate son of Foggy Nelson and Karen Page! It's not in his Wiki entry because his Hollywood handlers have effectively buried the truth.

Also, McLovin's uncle once won a No-Prize.

Fascinating; had no idea

Unless its another Michael Cera or there's some nefarious backstory to the only famous Michael Cera I'm aware of, something doesn't make sense:

Cera was born in Brampton, Ontario. He is the son of Linda (née Cockman) and Luigi Cera, a technician. His father is Sicilian,[2] and his mother has Irish, Dutch, Scottish, and English ancestry.[3][4] His parents both worked for Xerox.[5] Cera has an older sister, Jordan, and a younger sister, Molly.

It gets even crazier...turns out, Jonah Hill is the illegitimate son of Foggy Nelson and Karen Page! It's not in his Wiki entry because his Hollywood handlers have effectively buried the truth.

I think I saw that on an episode of E! Hollywood True Stories.

Fascinating; had no idea

I shoulda known lol

The TOS with iron man happy and pepper? I thought that went cheap, it'll probably show up on a dealer site.

I was the underbidder. Was outbid with 5 seconds left and couldn't bid again in time.

That's lame, that's the problem with they're auction site.....you missed out on a great piece, the seller and clink missed out on a higher sale.

Really great page, by iron man's co-creator, and creator of happy and pepper and tony stark as well as being very early with a nice close up and good page arrangement.....I really think it should have gone higher......I know a lot of collectors aren't nostalgic for Don Heck, but at some point something's gotta give....that's right at the beginning of his peak and a historic period for marvel!

Kay cera.

Que sera. Fixed that for ya :baiting:

I think he was referring to a girl named Kay Cera. Marvel artist who did touch-up work on Iron Man pages to supplement her income as an exotic dancer, until she left the business to give birth to a baby named Michael, who want on to become a Hollywood actor

Cera and Heck were an item for a while in the early Silver Age (some trace Heck's decline to their break-up, which was not pretty by all accounts). Supposedly the Black Widow was modeled on her.

Heck went into a depression when he learned the baby was not his. Nobody knows who is Michael's father. Rumors say it was Vince Colletta.or Jim Steranko, but Kay would never say

:applause: