• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Is the Spider-Gwen vol 2 #1 exclusive starting to heat up a bit? I had a copy go right away for my BIN and it looks like others are hitting $40 now instead of the $25 - $30 they had previously been selling for.

It looks like its gaining a little heat; I'm seeing consistently $45 lately

Is the Spider-Gwen vol 2 #1 exclusive starting to heat up a bit? I had a copy go right away for my BIN and it looks like others are hitting $40 now instead of the $25 - $30 they had previously been selling for.

Which cover is that? There are so many different Spider-Gwen variants that you would have to know exactly what you were looking for.

Which cover is that? There are so many different Spider-Gwen variants that you would have to know exactly what you were looking for.

I was referring to this one:

http://jscottcampbell.com/products/copy-of-pre-order-the-amazing-spider-man-vol-4-1-j-scott-campbell-store-exclusive-cover

Which, if anyone is looking, appears to be much cheaper directly from Campbell's store vs eBay

This one is framed and hangs in my daughters bedroom. Its the OA to part of his 2011 Disney Calendar.

JSCTinkerbell_zpsdf4bfc67.jpgfc91ae978d57db7469bca46b647b9ef9-d30fqm5_zpsd4043bce.jpgJSCTinkerbell2_zpsb97bc690.jpg

Your daughter must have the coolest room ever. Awesome OA.

Thanks a bunch of artists I am friends with actually donated or drew a ton of Disney characters for her room when she was born.

Picked up the JSC X-Infernus variant for $4 today. The Magik cover. Definitely a solid 9.6/9/8. Not exactly a super rare book, or ultra desirable, but it's pretty cool.

I actually love that cover. It's cool that the top and bottom half of the comic are essentially two different art pieces. Yet, still flows seamlessly. Also, not many cgc 9.8s have been graded last time I looked at the census. So 9.8s don't really pop up often.

I actually prefer this cover over his recent variants he has put out the last year lol that includes the black cat/silk and all his renew your vows, etc. Doesn't really show skin or have that T&A factor. However, the cover is just awesome. IMO

X-Infernus_01_VariantCover.jpg:cloud9:

Looks like a 9.8 sold today for $200? So might be desirable to others =)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111914392371&rmvSB=true

Looks like your $4 pickup is a good deal if your book is a 9.8 candidate. lol