• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

It's like you enjoy just dropping the mic. And then coming back 30 seconds later to pick it up and drop it again. And then another few minutes pass, you come back, pick it up, spike it & do a touchdown dance.

I feel the entire value of my collection pales in comparison to just your JSC OA collection.

It's like you enjoy just dropping the mic. And then coming back 30 seconds later to pick it up and drop it again. And then another few minutes pass, you come back, pick it up, spike it & do a touchdown dance.

I feel the entire value of my collection pales in comparison to just your JSC OA collection.

:roflmao: but true!

Jerome

It might be easier to just post what pieces you dont own (thumbs u ....I look forward to seeing the rest, something tells me theres more to come :)

Most of the ones I dont own are either in Asia or with Stan Lee in the Stan Lee museum. There are a couple others floating around out there.

It's because of this thread. Every time a book gets shared, it gets a tax added to it. I've watched all my books by JSC that I was eying to purchase dry up, and others relisted at exponentially higher prices.

It's because of this thread. Every time a book gets shared, it gets a tax added to it. I've watched all my books by JSC that I was eying to purchase dry up, and others relisted at exponentially higher prices.

Yep... Was mentioned here... And then on a couple g+ pages... I'm not happy about it... One of the last ones I need, but I'll be damned if I'm paying 200 bucks for it...

Yep... Was mentioned here... And then on a couple g+ pages... I'm not happy about it... One of the last ones I need, but I'll be damned if I'm paying 200 bucks for it...

Yup, I had never seen it before this post.

I've had it on my radar for quite a while... But it's always been a $20-30 book so I was just waiting for a really nice copy to come up...

I wonder how many lurkers that read this thread? Cgc collectors are such a niche market, does anyone think that discussing books on the boards impacts the market that much? Serious question.

There are other comic book forums out there that have more posters and sees more traffic. Is cgc that influential? If so, sheep mentality is crazy.

I wonder how many lurkers that read this thread? Cgc collectors are such a niche market, does anyone think that discussing books on the boards impacts the market that much? Serious question.

There are other comic book forums out there that have more posters and sees more traffic. Is cgc that influential?

Definitely... I think the opinions here are taken pretty seriously... And then they spread like a virus to everywhere else...

Sorry about that, guys! But I guess it's one of those rare times that I get into a book BEFORE the jump. I was just kinda geeked that I grabbed it for that cheap & felt like sharing.