• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Does anyone have images of the JSC connecting covers for Spider Women crossover? I pre-ordered them like a month ago sight unseen, but I'm ok with that when it comes to Campbell. Still, I haven't seen cover art for them as of yet

Not sure if it's out publicly yet

can't wait for the art.

Also, Dscott you are hurting my feelings with all that OA sweetness. Excited to see the last few pieces you have to share.

Does anyone have images of the JSC connecting covers for Spider Women crossover? I pre-ordered them like a month ago sight unseen, but I'm ok with that when it comes to Campbell. Still, I haven't seen cover art for them as of yet

can't wait for the art.

Also, Dscott you are hurting my feelings with all that OA sweetness. Excited to see the last few pieces you have to share.

Here is one from a few years back Scott did for me

SKMBT_C25313081216170_0006_zpsc70f93a9.jpg

11x17 full figure copic colors

can't wait for the art.

WOW! That is beautiful ... I'll buy it from you lol

can't wait for the art.

Drop me a pm I might let it go. I just got this in today.

12784293_10205614641954653_1284595448_n_zpsrsgdh9ff.jpg

can't wait for the art.

Jawdropping. Doug just dropped the mic. lol amazing pickup. Here am I am just wanting a 9.8 colored book

can't wait for the art.

leave some OA for the rest of us... i figure if i save for the next 20 years ill be able to buy one of his pieces :roflmao: