• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

More OA!

BlackCat-Campbell-Large_zpsfitu8rks.jpg

Seriously Doug?! Now you're just showing off!! lol! You are one lucky guy my friend!!

I'm still looking for a copy of that book. One of these days I'll find one for a reasonable price.

Edited by Praxis52

Dscott, do you have an online gallery somewhere so I could view these? It's quite impressive.

I have a CAF its on the bottom of my signature, however I have been way too lazy lately to add much to it. Ill probably post these all up in the next few days.

Dscott, do you have an online gallery somewhere so I could view these? It's quite impressive.

I have a CAF its on the bottom of my signature, however I have been way too lazy lately to add much to it. Ill probably post these all up in the next few days.

Thanks, from what I've seen here you have the ultimate collection.

Thanks, from what I've seen here you have the ultimate collection.

Stan Lee has a slightly better one when it comes to JSC :foryou:

I do have these two covers for sale if anyone is interested. They are actually pretty cheap compared to what most JSC art goes for.

pNqCrIPc_1604142357101_zps6dhjjhqo.jpg

12804052_10205614641794649_690805125_n_zpsoym6x1ke.jpg

Dude you have the most kick collection!!!

I come back to be like "oh, so I found one of those Ultimate Thor covers for cover price yesterday so I picked it up" only to see DScott is just making us all feel terribly inadequate again.

Dude, I'm just in awe. Amazing. I really feel like I need to get a sketch op from JSC at some point in the future.

So instead, here's my horribly inadequate cheap variant follow up.

E56B9798-105A-4748-9720-77F5E3125E51_zpsecxp16jl.jpg

Edited by Doktor

Dude that is a great cover! I know you're complimenting DScott but try not to measure your success on what others are doing, and what others are finding/picking it! Be happy with it and don't feel like it is inadequate :headbang:

I come back to be like "oh, so I found one of those Ultimate Thor covers for cover price yesterday so I picked it up" only to see DScott is just making us all feel terribly inadequate again.

Dude, I'm just in awe. Amazing. I really feel like I need to get a sketch op from JSC at some point in the future.

Awesome you found one! I'm with you on wanting to have an original Campbell of some sort. They are pricey but with some planning...

great cover. Loved the ultimate universe was sad when they decided to do away with it.

Finally this book is starting to get some love. Glad I picked it up way back, before the "mentioned on CGC forums" tax:p

P1010910_zpswwi1ujqn.jpg