• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool GA Crime

327 posts in this topic

1st-and-keys,

That is a sweet looking copy of Perfect Crime #30! - mine's a beater frown.gif

I really would rather find books I don't have than spend money looking for upgrades - but posts like that make it hard.

Just got this one at Flying Color on my 2nd trip with The Brain. Spent more than I care to say on it but I just could not resist it.

suspdet1.jpg

The Brain here, this scan is very true to the color's I saw in person.I said as much to POV, I can not remember a

book like it, that still had as much full-impact pink , on the cover, in person it is a stunner. thumbsup2.gif

That is sweet! Ever notice how many of the pre-code Crime Women are smoking a cig?

Yeah...I guess they wanna have that "tough guy" look. I love these cover threads!! yay.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe the guys wanna have that "tough gal" look? grin.gif

grin.gif...yeah..maybe you're right. Here's another girl with a cig in hand.

EINMW-crime3.jpg

1st-and-keys,

That is a sweet looking copy of Perfect Crime #30! - mine's a beater frown.gif

I really would rather find books I don't have than spend money looking for upgrades - but posts like that make it hard.

I hear you. I'm generally happy with an overall solid copy of a book but I do upgrade sometimes. I've seen some of the books you've posted and you've got some pretty sweet books as well. Here's a lower grade book with a cover thats a favorite of mine.

CVOXW-crime2.jpg

Here's the latest addition to my quest for a complete Lev Gleason set. Not a "high grade copy", but by far the nicest of the 3 copies of this issue I've owned over the years. Super glossy and very flat with a nice white interior.

cap_68.jpg