• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

I think it was just a very dark image, for mood, a serious tine. heres a brightened up version of it. albeit with BLONDE hair! Cmon!

So that's what the picture would've looked like if the photographer had remembered the flashgun... ;)

Still needs to be blonder though...

Bats (Team Peroxide) ... Shameless swipe, I apologise...

It does make a difference whether you have Flash or not.

AzSnpZN.jpg

I think it was just a very dark image, for mood, a serious tine. heres a brightened up version of it. albeit with BLONDE hair! Cmon!

I love it! Great costume! This show is gonna rock! :luhv:

-Jerel, who just attempted to watch Season 1 of Superboy :sick:

The inclusion of Toyman is quite interesting. This means we're either going to see some amazing technology in CGI... or the show overrun with stupid gadgets designed to kill Supergirl in a number of ridiculous ways hm Psst... producers. Don't watch Lois & Clark Seasons 3 & 4 for ideas ok? :gossip:
I still say Teri Hatcher gave the best performance as Lois Lane. Looks aside, she played a similiar duality with Clark of being bossy and confident as reporter Lois, yet lonely and needy on the inside. Once the reporters stopped mining that aspect when Superman id'd himself to her, the show lost that edge too, as they were always together.

The inclusion of Toyman is quite interesting. This means we're either going to see some amazing technology in CGI... or the show overrun with stupid gadgets designed to kill Supergirl in a number of ridiculous ways hm Psst... producers. Don't watch Lois & Clark Seasons 3 & 4 for ideas ok? :gossip:
I still say Teri Hatcher gave the best performance as Lois Lane. Looks aside, she played a similiar duality with Clark of being bossy and confident as reporter Lois, yet lonely and needy on the inside. Once the reporters stopped mining that aspect when Superman id'd himself to her, the show lost that edge too, as they were always together.

Absolutely! Teri Hatcher :luhv:

She was a great Lois Lane. However, it all went south when she cut hair her...

Remembering WHALTTA. A turning point...

Jerel...?
My first name. (thumbs u

OHHH... sorry bud! Seriously, I thought you were misspelling Jor-El. Happens way too often...

Pointlessly faking signatures since post no. 72

Are These Helen Slater & Dean Cain's Roles In SUPERGIRL?

-------------------

The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) has the pair listed as playing Fred & Sylvia Danvers, Kara's foster parents.

It'd probably be wise to take this bit of news with a grain of salt for now as IMDb is not always the most reliable source, but it wouldn't be surprising for the show to take this route especially after CW's The Flash, another Greg Berlanti-run show, cast former Flash, John Wesley Shipp, as Barry Allen's father Henry. We likely won't get official word for a while, but if proven true, it's likely we'll see the pair in a recurring capacity, similar to Shipp on The Flash.

Both actors previously guest-starred on CW's long-running Smallville, which starred Tom Welling as Clark Kent/Superman and Erica Durance as his lady love Lois Lane. Slater played Lara-El, Clark's birth mother, and Cain played the villainous Dr. Curtis Knox.

-------------------

Are These Helen Slater & Dean Cain's Roles In SUPERGIRL?

-------------------

The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) has the pair listed as playing Fred & Sylvia Danvers, Kara's foster parents.

It'd probably be wise to take this bit of news with a grain of salt for now as IMDb is not always the most reliable source, but it wouldn't be surprising for the show to take this route especially after CW's The Flash, another Greg Berlanti-run show, cast former Flash, John Wesley Shipp, as Barry Allen's father Henry. We likely won't get official word for a while, but if proven true, it's likely we'll see the pair in a recurring capacity, similar to Shipp on The Flash.

Both actors previously guest-starred on CW's long-running Smallville, which starred Tom Welling as Clark Kent/Superman and Erica Durance as his lady love Lois Lane. Slater played Lara-El, Clark's birth mother, and Cain played the villainous Dr. Curtis Knox.

-------------------

If so, I wonder if they'll be portrayed as supportive parents, a bit like Ma and Pa Kent? It would be good to see them in a good old fashioned family role...and with some decent airtime too!

Not quite so sure about this mix & match approach to the character names though... hm

As happy as a penguin in a microwave

Having never watched Glee, it's only just dawned on me that Melissa Benoist sings... There's a hidden musical agenda, I just know it! :ohnoez:

N.B. "Once More With Feeling" is not a show template

Having never watched Glee, it's only just dawned on me that Melissa Benoist sings... There's a hidden musical agenda, I just know it! :ohnoez:

N.B. "Once More With Feeling" is not a show template

I bought the second season a while back on Black Friday. Never made it 15 minutes in. That school needed JK Simmons to teach a music class for sure.

"I'm... I'm just not feeling it". :ohnoez:

I bought the second season a while back on Black Friday. Never made it 15 minutes in. That school needed JK Simmons to teach a music class for sure.

"I'm... I'm just not feeling it". :ohnoez:

That man sure has some range!

Movie idea: "Knightrider Vs Streethawk" ... Come on! You know you want it!

OK, just mix in a little Blue Thunder and dash of Air Wolf and you might have something. But actually, I used watch Street Hawk religously as a kid. I used to have the action figure and bike wind up toy. lol

OK, just mix in a little Blue Thunder and dash of Air Wolf and you might have something. But actually, I used watch Street Hawk religously as a kid. I used to have the action figure and bike wind up toy. lol

Believe it or not... "Airwolf Vs Blue Thunder" was movie idea no.2 ;)

If you remember Automan, you've watched WAY too much TV...

Believe it or not... "Airwolf Vs Blue Thunder" was movie idea no.2 ;)

If you remember Automan, you've watched WAY too much TV...

I remember Manimal as well. lol

ME TOO! lol

Even 30 years later, I still tend to use terms like "Streethawk" and "Manimal"... in a somewhat sarcastic manner, of course ;)

ME TOO! lol

Even 30 years later, I still tend to use terms like "Streethawk" and "Manimal"... in a somewhat sarcastic manner, of course ;)

To this day I can't believe I thought it was cool for an actor to wiggle his knuckles to simulate morphing into a panther or something. :roflmao: