• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Supergirl Adventures

I know this is a great comic but $200 for a 9.2!?! :o

I sold a CGC 9.8 on here a few years ago. It's an $80 book in that grade all day long.

In my opinion, it's my favorite "origin" for her and look, but it has nothing to do with her regular continuity the show will probably take.

Britney Spears collectors should be hunting for this book though, (I actually sold a lot of Brit-Brit early magazines on eBay for $$$) because this little blonde rocked her midriff 4-5 months before Spears came on the scene with the look.

Oh man... I'd give my canines for that comic in 9.8 :cry: That's $80 for a 9.2, I take it? I've never seen a CGC 9.8! I have a VF/NM raw at home I'm going to sub one day... just coz it's one of my favs and I'm pretty clumsy!

I love the white and blue uniform, although prefer the more traditional look, if I HAD to choose (which I don't :grin:).

Britney Spears owes her success to Bruce Timm lol

She sure has been through a lot!

I think they should bring back Streaky. But not the horse, of course... ;)

Streaky (thumbs u

Comet :boo:

lol (thumbs u

...The "Bring back Streaky the Supercat" thread hm ...Or petition maybe.

7349509_f260.jpg0706.jpg3streaky.jpg243280195_7531315225_o.jpg

Supergirl Adventures

I know this is a great comic but $200 for a 9.2!?! :o

I sold a CGC 9.8 on here a few years ago. It's an $80 book in that grade all day long.

In my opinion, it's my favorite "origin" for her and look, but it has nothing to do with her regular continuity the show will probably take.

Britney Spears collectors should be hunting for this book though, (I actually sold a lot of Brit-Brit early magazines on eBay for $$$) because this little blonde rocked her midriff 4-5 months before Spears came on the scene with the look.

Oh man... I'd give my canines for that comic in 9.8 :cry: That's $80 for a 9.2, I take it? I've never seen a CGC 9.8! I have a VF/NM raw at home I'm going to sub one day... just coz it's one of my favs and I'm pretty clumsy!

I love the white and blue uniform, although prefer the more traditional look, if I HAD to choose (which I don't :grin:).

Britney Spears owes her success to Bruce Timm lol

$80-100 for a CGC 9.8. ;)

Out of the many graded books I've had and let go over the years, (Superman #20 CGC 9.0, ASM #100 CGC 9.8, L&K #1 CGC 10, etc) this was one of the top ones I've regretted letting go...

DSC09978.jpg

Disclaimer: not my book anymore

But, I have a few raw 9.8 candidates that I might eventually grade. Not for speculation, but because I loved this book so much. lol

$80-100 for a CGC 9.8. ;)

Out of the many graded books I've had and let go over the years, (Superman #20 CGC 9.0, ASM #100 CGC 9.8, L&K #1 CGC 10, etc) this was one of the top ones I've regretted letting go...

DSC09978.jpg

Disclaimer: not my book anymore

But, I have a few raw 9.8 candidates that I might eventually grade. Not for speculation, but because I loved this book so much. lol

And now I've seen one :cloud9::luhv:

A "few" raw candidates! Wow... if you end up with more than one 9.8, I'll give you $100 AND my canines for it!!!!

If you get a spare 9.6, I'll give you $80 and throw in someone else's canines... ;)

If you get a spare 9.6, I'll give you $80 and throw in someone else's canines*... ;)
hm I'll be in touch if something comes up.

:cool:

*or a signed photo of Teri Hatcher...

Oh yes...

It's hard to keep up with what happens to Supergirl at times! If you haven't read it, try "Many Happy Returns"... It's a great story but you're a little ??? the first time you read it!

Spoiler warner, Supergirl fans (who may be 10 years behind on their reading)...

It's technically the first appearance of Post-Crisis Kara Zor-El :)

Supergirl Volume 3 #75-#80 :cloud9:

I believe Tom Brady made his first comic appearance on the back cover of #75 or #76 too. ;)

+9 :cloud9: It's my favourite run of the series.

Is that Tom Brady the quarterback? (I googled that lol )

I'll have to take you at your word coz my Supergirl Vol 3s are all nicely packaged away somewhere safe...

I believe Tom Brady made his first comic appearance on the back cover of #75 or #76 too. ;)

I'll have to take you at your word coz my Supergirl Vol 3s are all nicely packaged away somewhere safe...

(thumbs u Back cover Milk mustache ad. lol

(thumbs u Back cover Milk mustache ad. lol
I was sorry she didn't get one more Mary Marvel team-up in that arc also.

I was sorry she didn't get one more Mary Marvel team-up in that arc also.

Me too...

The Marvel family are great :)

On the occasions I allow my 8 year old inner self some airtime, I always say "Captain Marvel* is my third favourite Superhero" lol

*DC just to clarify ;)

Superman's Mother 'Lara-Van El' To Appear In SUPERGIRL Pilot

Supergirl.TV are reporting that the biological mother of Superman, 'Lara-Van El' will appear in the upcoming CBS pilot. The actress will appear in a few minutes in of the pilot where scenes on Krypton will be take place. Whether or not Superman will appear on the show is uncertain but the website is reporting that an infant version of Kal-El will be on the show.

gJRasRk.jpg