• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

Ok, I have a few GA/SA books that I was going to list, so I thought I'd just list them here and donate part of each to Larry. As always, if anybody feels there's anything out of line or inappropriate, just say so and I'll take them down.

First up is Lois Lane #4 3.5 CR/OW $75

Donation to Larry: $25

The PQ is more OW, but it drifts into CR/OW towards the edges. There's some rippling on the front cover, but the book looks to have possibly been pressed and it's not much of an issue. There's some tearing at the staples, but both staples are still firmly attached. Despite the obvious defects, the gloss and color are both excellent for the grade and the book is flat, tight and supple in hand. I was tempted to grade it higher, but that rippling kept it down.

LL4a_zps4d26d464.jpg

LL4b_zps747b26db.jpg

a817f55d-b4f4-4c88-847e-0287f6db82c3_zps3c4c315c.jpg

:bump: Still available!

OK, I've got three $100 lots, which includes shipping in the US, and all funds go to Larry.

First up, a complete set of the hardcover Flash Gordon newspaper strip by Alex Raymond. Checker published these in the early 2000s and they cover the 1934-45 time period.

$100 shipped in the US, all funds to Larry.

IMG_5925.JPG

:bump: Still available!

I will put up for sale an MIS 53 CGC 8.0 (adam strange in MIS begins). Actually, a really nice 8.0

I don't have a pic, but can have one Wednesday night.

Priced at $1500 to give whoever is generous enough to buy this book a discount.

I will match the price through a cash donation as well, should someone step up in the next 12 hours to help meet the goal.

I will put up for sale an MIS 53 CGC 8.0 (adam strange in MIS begins). Actually, a really nice 8.0

I will match the price through a cash donation as well, should someone step up in the next 12 hours to help meet the goal.

(worship)

:foryou:Brian:)

(worship)

+1 (worship)

hm pics on wednesday but matching if sold within 12 hours hm

hm pics on wednesday but matching if sold within 12 hours hm

If it helps, the book looks equal to my MIS 53 9.0 old label.

I'm on the road, so there's not much I can do about the pics.