• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

That tells me you are running your coin business as well as your comic business.

Do you know when I started my coin business though? Two years ago and as bad as it sounds unless I know it's obvious I'll keep making them same mistake so I'm happy James and a few others pointed it out now I can learn to control them.

Edited by uchiha101

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

That tells me you are running your coin business as well as your comic business.

#1 priority? Consistency.

Done and done.

Gabe, you're very focused on buying and selling comics and coins despite your learning disabilities and clear lack of experience and aptitude; why?

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

Gabe, you're very focused on buying and selling comics and coins despite your learning disabilities and clear lack of experience and aptitude; why?

I believe he answered this question already.

Because he can make money doing it.

:insane:

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

I can make money with it and with coins there are so many grades to learn, for each coin it's a separate grading process, and so many fakes you need to learn to identify

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

I can make money with it and with coins there are so many grades to learn, for each coin it's a separate grading process, and so many fakes you need to learn to identify

I love the positive attitude. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

The kid has moxy.

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

Thanks

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

Thanks

Roll the dice Gabe. Sell your sperm and your left lung and whatever else you can move and invest it all.

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

Thanks

Roll the dice Gabe. Sell your sperm and your left lung and whatever else you can move and invest it all.

Even though that's a joke I won't sell what I need but that's because you haven't seen results yet.

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

Thanks

Even though that's a joke I won't sell what I need but that's because you haven't seen results yet.

... you've made a profit?!?!?! :o

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

Thanks

No no, that's not it. Now that after being in the comic and coin flipping business for 2 1/2 years and showing a loss, he's getting his emotions in check and will turn things around.

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

Thanks

I'm working on that

Coin update

Bought $1122

Sold $356

Inventory $350-400

Done and done.

Thanks

No no, that's not it. Now that after being in the comic and coin flipping business for 2 1/2 years and showing a loss, he's getting his emotions in check and will turn things around.

That's correct and if it wasn't brought to my attention I would have kept going down that path so I'm thankful.

8 8