• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Hulk 180 update 3

The comic is almost at my friend's house but the funny thing is I never told him what the true value of the comic was and he put 500 on it. It makes me wonder why he sold it for what he did.

You have Paypal protection right? Worst case scenario you just get your money back.

Yes I paid by paypal goods and services just in case.

Can anyone else think of a situation where there is person who is vying to be successful in a profession he is unqualified for in virtually EVERY SINGLE WAY?

Someone who completely lacks the experience, the temperament, the innate or acquired skills to be even remotely successful in that profession.

Someone who ignores the advice of more experienced, well meaning advisors.

Someone who bases statements and important decisions on unfounded rumors and misinterpretations of facts.

Someone who isn't at all careful with their social media, someone who thinks being completely unfiltered to the point where consequences are ignored is somehow an attribute rather than a detriment.

Someone who claims each disastrous decision is a learning experience, but then fails to learn the lesson.

Someone who doesn't know or understand even the most basic tenets of how foreign governments work.

Someone who downplays the contributions of their parents, when it is obviously significant.

Someone who has been bailed out by government assistance but doesn't make the connection to how that should impact how their own money is spent.

Someone who is wildly unsuccessful at one industry, who then doubles and triples down by losing money at other related industries, even though the same lack of skills will prevent him from being successful in those industries.

Someone who seems to have problems putting proper sentences together.

Someone who commonly appears to not even understand the most basic of relevant terms or industry rules or standards, but somehow sees that 'outsider' moniker as an virtue, as if he will discover some new way of being successful that all the smartest, most experienced people in that field have never thought of before.

Can anyone else think of a situation where there is person who is vying to be successful in a profession he is unqualified for in virtually EVERY SINGLE WAY?

Someone who completely lacks the experience, the temperament, the innate or acquired skills to be even remotely successful in that profession.

Someone who bases statements and important decisions on unfounded rumors and misinterpretations of facts.

Someone who isn't at all careful with their social media, someone who thinks being completely unfiltered to the point where consequences are ignored is somehow an attribute rather than a detriment.

Someone who claims each disastrous decision is a learning experience, but then fails to learn the lesson.

Someone who doesn't know or understand even the most basic tenets of how foreign governments work.

Someone who downplays the contributions of their parents, when it is obviously significant.

Someone who has been bailed out by government assistance but doesn't make the connection to how that should impact how their own money is spent.

Someone who is wildly unsuccessful at one industry, who then doubles and triples down by losing money at other related industries, even though the same lack of skills will prevent him from being successful in those industries.

Someone who commonly appears to not even understand the most basic of relevant terms or industry rules or standards, but somehow sees that 'outsider' moniker as an virtue, as if he will discover some new way of being successful that all the smartest, most experienced people in that field have never thought of before.

Well looks like I'm not the only one that broke a rule. As for me not learning I didn't make this mistake with emotion it was me not paying attention to the info and acting upon it anyway. The numbers will speak for me and I already admitted that I have lots to improve on and make lots of mistakes.

You forgot...this person can't even take a proper shower.

You forgot...this person can't even take a proper shower.

My hygiene is improving and has gotten better over the past month.

Well.... I'm already a jerk...

Is this based solely on YOUR opinion or has someone else made this observation to you?

Just saying, outside input on this matter is far more important

My hygiene is improving and has gotten better over the past month.

Surely he should double his money on ebay at that price, with a little patience?

It is a "pink variant"............ :o

8 8