• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 2014 What Did You Get In The Forums Holiday Gift Exchange?

267 posts in this topic

Are we allowed to open it? I thought people frowned on opening prior to Christmas?

Only you would know if it's in line for what you celebrate, but it is custom to wait until whatever day that is. :) I am looking forward to the wait because it is part of the fun. :)

Hanukkah did start tonight. hm

It did indeed. I lit my candles and am sorely tempted to open my loot...

I'm Catholic but my father is a member of the Tribe, does that allow me to open half of my gifts?

Did you light half a candle tonight?

I'm Catholic but my father is a member of the Tribe, does that allow me to open half of my gifts?

No, it only works if your MOTHER is the...I can't figure out a word that won't put me in the out of context thread.

I think the answer is ...it's like Chicken Soup, sweetie, it can't hurt;)

No, it only works if your MOTHER is the...I can't figure out a word that won't put me in the out of context thread.

I think the answer is ...it's like Chicken Soup, sweetie, it can't hurt;)

I know, my Mother's the shiksa. :lol: