• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 2014 What Did You Get In The Forums Holiday Gift Exchange?

267 posts in this topic

143ksk went above and beyond. Thanks for the great SS gifts!

golden_zpsccbd0afe.jpg

Wow,just wow! Everyone must have been really good boys and girls this year.

Krighton,our very own Baltimore Lauren worked on that Archie hardcover. :applause:

golden_zpsccbd0afe.jpg

Krighton,our very own Baltimore Lauren worked on that Archie hardcover. :applause:

As did I :)

golden_zpsccbd0afe.jpg

Wow,that is so cool. (worship)

My SS did a great job taking it back to the old school.

Though they didn't put their board name in the package, thank you Paulie for the great gifts. I was going to grab the History of Marvel book when we went shopping after the holiday crazies died down, now I don't have to. Really looking forward to the Golden age Marvel stories and the Bats. :grin:

Merry Christmas!

original.jpg

Thank you to my SS for the awesome gifts! Unfortunately there was no board name inside the package. Please let me know or I'll check with GG. Merry Christmas!

11AF44AA-3BC9-44BD-A44B-7E87D0FF5B43_zpsku41mwvb.jpg

Glad you liked it...Merry Christmas!

golden_zpsccbd0afe.jpg

Wow,that is so cool. (worship)

+1

Pictures tomorrow, but I wanted to go ahead and think Chris (SlackJawComics) for my SS gifts. I knew when I opened the package and the first thing I saw was the Walking Dead greeting card it was going to be good :cloud9: Marvel Masterworks The X-Men volume 1 and 2 and The Marvel Encyclopedia and The DC Comics Encyclopedia :banana:

thanks again

Dwayne

Two intriguing presents, wrapped in great paper....

019_zps108d5a37.jpg

And after unwrapped...

020_zps74fc84e1.jpg

Huge thanks to George (gsims718)! The Walking Dead Risk was a complete surprise. I was especially floored with the World's Finest #144 as I've been hunting for that issue for a few years.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Dan

Oh man, Steve (WorldsBestComics), sent me a plethora of blanks, most of which I didn't have or needed more of. Including some custom ones. One custom is already earmarked for a sketch I have planned later next year.

Will try for pics tomorrow.

Thanks again, I truly appreciate it.

My gifts from Jeffreykli (Jeff)... SO generous!

IMG_1869-2_zps238bc4fd.jpg

CHAMBER OF CHILLS slipcased Vol. 1 WITH tipped in S/L Joe Hill print! Been wanting that one for awhile! Stuff of Legend TPB's #3 and #4 (Number 4 has a printed blurb from my wife on the back!) and a Mouse Guard FCBD Hardcover!!!

Just amazing and so appreciated - Merry Christmas to all and a happy and healthy New Year!!!

Humble Dan