• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 2014 What Did You Get In The Forums Holiday Gift Exchange?

267 posts in this topic

We are going out of town so I opened my gifts today after work.

I asked for "something carnage related" and thirdgreenham delivered!

I got three TPBs of stories I haven't read, and a freaking SWEET carnage commission. Also a slightly random page from Rookstorm.

Thanks a lot Andy!!

B52A276D-67BF-4840-B5A7-5C944EC00220_zps6i11u08q.jpg

I got three TPBs of stories I haven't read, and a freaking SWEET carnage commission. Also a slightly random page from Rookstorm.

Thanks a lot Andy!!

Is that OA?

Thanks a lot Andy!!

Amazing! (worship)

Thanks a lot Andy!!

Is that OA?

Yep, original art. (thumbs u

If George can find the time, it would be great to have a picture of that carnage piece all on its own. It's pretty damned cool, if you ask me. :shy:

Glad you like the gift, George. :D

Thanks a lot Andy!!

Is that OA?

If George can find the time, it would be great to have a picture of that carnage piece all on its own. It's pretty damned cool, if you ask me. :shy:

It looks insanely cool. (worship)

Thanks a lot Andy!!

Is that OA?

It looks insanely cool. (worship)

Read the post oak! :baiting:

I will definitely get a pic of it on it's own when I get home. Was in a hurry before I left to austin.

My SS came through with perfect gifts. I said my favorite superhero was Daredevil and that I love reading non-traditional superhero stories (like Preacher, Y, etc). Well I got both .... Nice reading run of Daredevil books and the full Moore run of Swamp Thing TPBs! Thank you so much Ninja Sealed!

4e0b3c2278c557fb649ac5bfd27cba4d_zps89ce069f.jpg

I opened my "Secret Santa" gift from CAHokie tonight - a huge run of VALIANT's X-O Manowar, 60 issues straight, #7-66!

:applause:

Thanks again, man!

-slym

Your welcome Slym! I thought a long time ago you said you like Valiants and they were the only ones I owned. I don't know anything about them but I think the #0 might be a printing defect issue because of the pearl white instead of the white, but I don't really know anything about that stuff. :)

Heh - it's known as the "Ivory" error, and commands a small premium. I did notice that right away, too.

(thumbs u

*EDIT* IDK why anyone thinks I like VALIANTs, not like my av is one of their, oh, wait... :lol:

-slym (Rai is one if his top-3 fave characters ever)

Thank you to my SS Enrico

b4355ba469cc8a073ed414c0d693e983.jpg

dc7b894cbc79d044a03f8a2f24c802db.jpg

753156620faa20152e2f6b498a5e156b.jpg

Not everything is in the pictures. Got some Disney ornaments and another T-Shirt.

It was real fun opening it all. You know you'll get comic related stuff, but there is still the surprise factor as you don't know what it will be. The other fun part is that while some stuff really fits in my collection, other stuff is something I normally would not pick up. Like the Hulk book, and let that be the one that excited me the most when I opened the gifts. (I guess I watched that show to much as a kid :grin:)

I had real fun and will be back next year. Thank you again Enrico and happy holidays!

I hope my gifts made somebody happy too.